Boston area SRers!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. sunshinecindy
    sunshinecindy
    Oh Pam, thats very nice. Its not necessary though. I don't want to take up your whole day.
  2. Hedy
    Hedy
    Is anyone interested in setting up some sort of cell phone # PM thing? PM's are limited at 5 people.
  3. Pooh's Pal
    Pooh's Pal
    Hi All...well I have next Saturday the 9th off, so hopefully if I'm feeling well enough I will be able to join you all, if not for eats, maybe for a sparkling water, lol.
    Just tell me where and when, did I hear Sail Loft?
  4. spring
    spring
    I'm so glad you are going to try to make it! Can't wait to meet everyone. Yes, I think the vote was for Sail Loft at 3PM. Hope you can make it.
  5. jl8595
    jl8595
    Hedy - I'll PM you & others my cell #. I've PM'd it to the ladies I'm carpooling with, but I'll send it along to the others coming to our meet!
  6. jl8595
    jl8595
    Pooh's Pal - I'm so glad you were able to get the day off! Yay!! Hopefully we'll see you there. Yes, the Boston Sail Loft at 3pm, like Spring said.
  7. nicholfamily5
    nicholfamily5
    sorry guys! I keep forgetting about this new group thing! Yes, I am in for sure...just tell me where and when and I'll be there with bells on!
  8. nicholfamily5
    nicholfamily5
    oh yes, and I can certainly make my car available for use. I have a trailblazer that can comfortably seat 5.
  9. jl8595
    jl8595
    nicholfamily5 - that's terrific! I thought you were coming, but wasn't 100% sure if you were a definite. I'll add you to the tally. We'll be meeting at the Boston Sail Loft at 3pm. See you there!
  10. Sunni
    Sunni
    glad you will be able to make it Pooh's Pal! What is our count up to? I am getting so excited.
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast