Boston area SRers!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
  1. Sunni
    Sunni
    You all are too funny. Thank you for the laughs. I can't wait til Saturday. Pictures of shoes and hair. LOL I am in so much trouble. LOL
  2. spring
    spring
    I called the restaurant to nail down how to get there. Apparently, when you get off at the Aquarium Station on the Blue Line of the T, you go straight through the Marriott Longwharf Hotel. As soon as you go through the hotel, you'll see a boardwalk. You go straight on the boardwalk following along the water, and the Sail Loft will be on the right hand side. Hope these are the correct directions. I had her repeat them twice.

Boston Sail Loft
    80 Atlantic Ave
    Boston, MA
    1-617-227-7280
  3. sunshinecindy
    sunshinecindy
    Has anyone every heard of a restaurant called Bricco on Hanover St, thats where I'm being taken to dinner on Sunday by the owners of the site that I blog for. The menu looks awesome, is it really fancy?
  4. nicholfamily5
    nicholfamily5
    hey guys, I'm another one that has to bail
    I had completely gotten the dates mixed up for my husband's company outing, and we had rsvp'd for that before I signed up for the meet.
    I'm bumming that I'll miss you, but at least I got to meet Heather tonight! She popped into my Starbucks and I was luckily on! It was funny and a tad strange to know so much about someone you've never met in person before.
    Anyway, I hope you all have boatloads of fun, and I'm already eagerly awaiting the photos!
    ~Kristen
  5. spring
    spring
    Sorry we'll miss seeing you, Kristen. I'm hoping this won't be the one and only gathering, so perhaps next year?
    ONE MORE DAY!
  6. jl8595
    jl8595
    No worries Kristen - I'm sorry you can't make it, but we'll catch you another time!
  7. PSL1013
    PSL1013
    Geesh, if we are going to be judged on our shoes and hair....I might have to bail out too?
  8. spring
    spring
    No bailing out now, Pam. We'll pick you up in your PJ's, hair net and bunny slippers if we have to.......
  9. ~Kathie
    ~Kathie
    We're all family right?? No husbands, no kids, no judgements and no Bailing!!!! Just a good time and lots of laughs.

Now that being said......I think I ought to go revisit my shoes.

Sorry you won't make it Kristen. We will make plans to meet up again!

Cindy, why not call the restaurant and ask what the dress code is? Nice they are taking you to dinner.
  10. PSL1013
    PSL1013
    Oh my pj's would NOT make a good impression, trust me, and I don't use a hair net, nor do I own bunny slippers...so no worries there! I've already laid out the clothes I'm wearing for tomorrow...feels like the first day of school or something, I'm actually kinda nervous about all this but I know we are all going to have a great time!
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast