Boston area SRers!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Sunni
    Sunni
    either is fine with me
  2. jl8595
    jl8595
    How about we get our priorities in order...which one is closest to Mike's Pastries.

I'm game for the Sail Loft if people want to do that.
  3. Hedy
    Hedy
    Sail loft looks closer
  4. speechteachri
    speechteachri
    Sounds good to me.
  5. spring
    spring
    I found what I think is a new Sail Loft Menu.
    http://www.menupix.com/boston/restaurants.php?id=170#
  6. ~Kathie
    ~Kathie
    Sail Loft is fine by me.
  7. PSL1013
    PSL1013
    oh thanks for the newer menu...there are much better choices on this one than on the menu that I found....it gets my vote!
  8. speechteachri
    speechteachri
    I saw several things on there that I would enjoy too.
  9. spring
    spring
    Since a lot of people seem to be gravitating towards Sail Loft, I decided to give them a call. They open at 11:30AM on Saturdays and remain open until around 11PM. They also said they would take a reservation for a group our size, just to call a day or two in advance with the number of people. The closest T station is the Aquarium on the Blue Line. Tele # 617-227-7280.
  10. jl8595
    jl8595
    That's terrific news about the ressie for our group size - thanks so much for calling them! I had intended to do it and even had it written down on my desk at work yesterday, but got distracted (since they technically pay me to work, not Sunshine, LOL!).

Since the voters seem to agree it'll work for them, why don't we finalize that. We'll gather at 3pm...Boston Sail Loft. Spring or I will call and make the reservation a couple days before. Sound good? Speak now or forever hold your peace, LOL! And that should give us plenty of time to head over to Mike's...
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast