Boston area SRers!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. sunshinecindy
    sunshinecindy
    Thanks for the invite. I was able to get in without it, but I'm glad you all thought of me.
  2. Pooh's Pal
    Pooh's Pal
    Thanks for the invite...here's hoping I can make it.
  3. ~Kathie
    ~Kathie
    Since Lori and Pat are my ride.....I'll go with what the group decides. I'm flexible.

Did invites get sent to everyone on the list on the forum thread? Was thinking of Leslie--Speechteachri?
  4. jl8595
    jl8595
    Good question, Kathie! It looks like Leslie is a group member because I'm pretty sure she posted in here a couple days ago. But I think we're missing Miss Angie.

Cindy & Angie - what time do you ladies arrive in Boston?
  5. sunshinecindy
    sunshinecindy
    I arrive at 1;30, Angie arrives before me, but will be waiting at the airport for me. She gets in quite a bit earlier. We have a social that we have to attend that evening at 9, so, if we could meet around 3, that would give us several hours with your guys before w have to get ready for the evening.
  6. missangie
    missangie
    Sorry guys for my delayed response to the invitation to the group. I'm a little slow sometimes, LOL! I fly out of Indy at 7:15 a.m. on Saturday, 8/9. I will be in Boston by 10:00 a.m. I will work in the airport until Cindy arrives, and then we head to the hotel. From there, we are all yours until our first Summit event on Saturday night. I am so looking forward to meeting all of you. I feel like I know some of you already! See ya soon.
  7. Hedy
    Hedy
    So...3? I may be late, but I'll live.
  8. Sunni
    Sunni
    I still have to make plans with Pam about going down. 3 it is?!
  9. jl8595
    jl8595
    3 works perfectly!
  10. spring
    spring
    3 is fine for me!
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast