Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SH making me CRAZY!

Default SH making me CRAZY!

I am steamed at this point! It took me forever to get a SH survey, finally got one all about carpeting different brands, makes etc. pretty long but I answered all and truthfully. Got to the last question and it stalled! WIll not go forward or back
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday I tried for over 45 minutes to qualify for any survey's. Nothing. Plus I haven't got any in over 5 days. Then this morning I got 2 right off the bat. Sometimes it pays to just walk away for a few hours or days. I think my age is disqualifying me from surveys too though, I never had this kind of problem.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I totally agree about SH. It has gotten so hard to qualify that it is frustrating. Today I finally qualified (very interesting movie survey) and completed it only to have a page come up that says thank you for completing this survey we will notify the company that refered you. Of course it hasn't credited. I love earning these Disney dollars but I think if I don't take a break SH might just cause me to shoot my computer.

Angie

I agree I have had an awful time for the past 2 or so months!!!

i can totally relate to what all of u r saying. last week i got 2 sh surveys all week and today sh sends me to a 20 minute survey and without even answering any questions it tells me i don't qualify and then re-routes back to sr. sh used to be a lot easier to get in the past but for the last few months i find myself having to try 4 or 5 times a day just to get into 1. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. what is funny is that sh has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1. good luck everyone in getting all of your surveys today including a sh.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

SH used to be one of the easier ones for me but the 3 months or so it has become one of the more difficult ones to get. Like Marcy said I have a lot of times where SH is green for hours on end and I get routed back to SR over and over.

Luckily, SR now has 10 daily surveys so lots of other ones to try if there is no luck with SH.

just tried sh again and again it sent me to the 20 minute survey and before i could answer even 1 question it said i did not qualify and then re-routed back to sr. guess i won't be getting a sh today. oh well, u win some, u lose some and tomorrow is another day to try again. hope everyone else has better luck with sh then i have had today (and the stop light is green and i can't get 1).

The pre-qualifying is ridiculous. I wish Tricia would relook into this one. How bias is a survey if they want so many qualifications to do the survey. I wonder if their is time qualification; ie it should take 3 minutes to pre-qualify. If it is done faster than 3 minutes-out you go.

DH finally got and completed a SH tonight on hotels. When he hit the final submit button he was directed to a page that said "Sorry but there are no surveys available for you today."

for some reason today sh keeps sending me to the 20 minute survey and then tells me i don't qualify for the survey even though i haven't answered even 1 question. sh did this to me most of last week also and i only got 2 sh's last week. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some other surveys so i can at least get into 1. good luck everyone in getting your sh today (the stop light is green and i still can't get 1).