Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NutsOnTheNet Increase

Default NutsOnTheNet Increase

I know a lot of you are stocking up on snacks for the long 4th of July weekend coming up soon. So to help you celebrate, I'm increasing NutsOnTheNet through the end of this month. Plus, we still have a couple of great coupons for them. And they have free 2 day shipping! Everyone who tries this place loves it. It was a real "find" for SR.

Want to learn more about them? Check out the videoblog.

Or just click here to see our coupon codes and start buying!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have such a problem with Nuts on the Net! I just cannot stop eating them. They are just wonderful.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I have such a problem with Nuts on the Net! I just cannot stop eating them. They are just wonderful.
    I know what you mean. Although it would be more economical for me to buy the 2 pound bags, I always buy the 1 pound bags. I figure that way we will not eat QUITE so many at one time.

My sister ordered some for her DH for Father's Day. She asked him one night when he had friends over if he wanted her to put some out. He said "no" because his friends were not worth it. He didn't want to waste the good nuts on the guys. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Woohoo! Thanks for doing this. I just finished the last bag of nuts and DH was asking me when I was going to order more.

Off to do some shopping!
    Elaine

This is great my DH just asked me to order more Cashews.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I know what you mean. Although it would be more economical for me to buy the 2 pound bags, I always buy the 1 pound bags. I figure that way we will not eat QUITE so many at one time.

My sister ordered some for her DH for Father's Day. She asked him one night when he had friends over if he wanted her to put some out. He said "no" because his friends were not worth it. He didn't want to waste the good nuts on the guys. LOL!
    LOL! This is exactly how I feel too....I don't want to share them with company either, I buy the cheaper nuts for that and save the good stuff for me and my husband!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I have been debating placing an order for awhile. We are big pistachio fans here. Has anyone tried the Turkish ones?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    I have been debating placing an order for awhile. We are big pistachio fans here. Has anyone tried the Turkish ones?
    Yes, I have tried them.....several times.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    yes, I order these the first time and I didn't care for them at all and ended up tossing them. They are very small in size, I didn't think they tasted that special at all and they were very hard to open if you could open them at all....a lot of mine had the shell totally sealed shut and I wasn't about to get out the nut cracker for this small item? More work then they were worth, IMO. I much prefer the bigger variety.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I don't know which ones I ate, but I really liked them. LOL! I'm not a pistachio person but I did like them. Pistachios are just high maintenance for me so I stick with the mixed nuts.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs