Thread: Buying Tickets

Default Buying Tickets

Where is the cheapest place to buy tickets to WDW??
    I'm looking for 2 day park hoppers...

I checked out dwtickets.com thru SR and compared it to the price via disney's own site, and it looks like disney is cheaper... this surprised me... I thought a place advertising as a discount ticket place would be cheaper...

I've got time before my trip... just trying to do some research and save a bit of money.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I've never bought 2 day hoppers before. Is this the only trip that you are going to be taking in awhile? It seems like they are so much more expensive the fewer days that you buy.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Actually I found yesterday that a 10 day park hopper with water park is cheaper at WDW by 7.00 then this site as well.
    ________
    WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Actually I found yesterday that a 10 day park hopper with water park is cheaper at WDW by 7.00 then this site as well.
    Don't forget that WDW doesn't add tax and shipping into their costs until you get to the checkout.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

They don't add shipping if you get them at Will Call. 294 was out the door for us.
    ________
    Public Risky
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    They don't add shipping if you get them at Will Call. 294 was out the door for us.
    Ohhhh...good point! I hadn't thought of that!

We are looking at getting DH and DS a 10 day non expiry, so I'm trying to find the best price, too. I am going on a trip with some friends, so I am going for the AP.
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

**** has the best prices--their prices include shipping and handling--AND if you get the mousesaver.com newsletter, there is also an added discount code/link that you get every month that is a few more dollars off!!!!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 06-26-2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: That site has an exclusive deal with another rewards site and will not allow us to list them
    JollyTammy