Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Simply You

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. Your IP address is coming up as a duplicate, so they aren't paying. That's the biggest reason that we tell people not to use the AOL browser. Not because we care. We actually fixed our system so that people would stay logged in. But for companies who consider a signup to be duplicate if it comes through the same IP address, it seems to cause problems.
    Is there anything I can do about the ones I've signed up for or is it a lost cause? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Ok, called them today, and sure enough they had an account for me
    (initial signup I got an error message, but when I checked they had charged my CC, never got the password or anything to log in BUT got credit)
    --so be careful if you get an error message, call the company and get your login info cause even though it doesn't appear that you created an account, you did.
    JollyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha818 View Post
    Is there anything I can do about the ones I've signed up for or is it a lost cause? Thanks!
    bumping this one more time! Thanks, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

Simply You we can't do anything about because it is one of the companies that will no longer take disputes. But depending on the others, we might be able to get some credits. I still have a couple of advertisers that will check the actual signups rather than relying only on the automated credits.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Simply You we can't do anything about because it is one of the companies that will no longer take disputes. But depending on the others, we might be able to get some credits. I still have a couple of advertisers that will check the actual signups rather than relying only on the automated credits.
    Thanks for your prompt responses, Tricia! I'm chalking this up to a lesson learned and will use Internet Explorer from now on!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, called them today, and sure enough they had an account for me
    (initial signup I got an error message, but when I checked they had charged my CC, never got the password or anything to log in BUT got credit)
    --so be careful if you get an error message, call the company and get your login info cause even though it doesn't appear that you created an account, you did.
    Hmmm, I checked my CC and apparently I was charged too after getting the error message, but did not get an email. This has happened before, I think it was Value Max, but the $1 charge just fell off the acct. after about a week. But to be on the safe side I will call them today.

Does this offer sign you up for anything else like Savings Smart? I just want to make sure that there is nothing else I have to worry about with this one.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I do believe this one also has a saving smart attatched to it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I do believe this one also has a saving smart attatched to it.
    Thanks a bunch
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Can anyone tell me what Simply You is?? I have a hard time deciding sometimes what to do because there really isn't enough description in the offer header sometimes. Does anyone else have this problem?