Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made a video Blog

Default I made a video Blog

Okay so I'm a big dork and like to make video blogs.

Tricia, I just posted this one on youtube if you want to add it to the SR video blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rxgpXP-7k

I'm hoping it helps drive some shopping traffic to SR. I talked about great deals on costumes for MNSSHP since I know there are lots of people out there planning WDW vacations for Sept. and Oct. and maybe if they come here to shop it will get us closer to a big disney cashout (since I know we need more shopping).

Very nice! I'm going to go check out costumes right now!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

AWESOME!!!!
    You did a wonderful job, although I must say when the door opened behind you it scared me! lol I was waiting for someone to appear.

I seriously thought about doing another one today bc the man in the big brown truck either loves me or hates me right now! lol DH and I both had packages arrive on Friday. Yesterday one from my secret pal arrived and today I had THREE sitting in my garage when I went outside and they were all for me! LOL
    One was from The Popcorn Factory, but Pam took care of that. The second was Glenny's brownies but Miss Angie took care of that one, that left the overnight of the Amex card, but that probably wasn't as exciting! lol
    Last edited by askomsky; 06-24-2008 at 10:48 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You did an awesome job! Way to Go!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    AWESOME!!!!
    You did a wonderful job, although I must say when the door opened behind you it scared me! lol I was waiting for someone to appear.

I seriously thought about doing another one today bc the man in the big brown truck either loves me or hates me right now! lol DH and I both had packages arrive on Friday. Yesterday one from my secret pal arrived and today I had THREE sitting in my garage when I went outside and they were all for me! LOL
    One was from The Popcorn Factory, but Pam took care of that. The second was Glenny's brownies but Miss Angie took care of that one, that left the overnight of the Amex card, but that probably wasn't as exciting! lol
    HAHA it scared me when I saw the door open too.... because I so didn't see that when I was filming..... it was DDs kitten.... he won't leave me along, follows me everywhere and appearently can open doors !

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post
    Very nice! I'm going to go check out costumes right now!
    Check out the ones in the outlet center..... there are some really cute ones for good prices!

Great job on your videoblog! I was expecting to see a child or a dog when the door opened. Thank goodness it was your cat, they talk in much softer voices! LOL! WTG!

you did a great job!!!! Did you use your digital camera or a video camera? and my next question what type of tripod do you use.....I am going to look into the 'gorilla' one....

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I used a video camera (Sony DVD handycam). I have used my digital camera before, but it is easier to upload from my video camera. I use the "gorilla one". Here is the one I have:

Joby GP1-01EN Gorillapod Flexible Tripod

I love it.... I can bend it to hold onto stuff when I want a different angle.

Miranda

That's a great video!
    Sunshine Rewards