Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I made a video Blog

Great video! The costume is so cute. Wish I was little again.
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Great job!! And I did laugh when the door opened!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Okay so I'm a big dork and like to make video blogs.

Tricia, I just posted this one on youtube if you want to add it to the SR video blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rxgpXP-7k

I'm hoping it helps drive some shopping traffic to SR. I talked about great deals on costumes for MNSSHP since I know there are lots of people out there planning WDW vacations for Sept. and Oct. and maybe if they come here to shop it will get us closer to a big disney cashout (since I know we need more shopping).
    I love it!!! I think I have found a kindred spirit in making videos now. LOL! Here's what I am going to do. I'm going to post your video and include your referral link in it. As persuasive as you were about having people shop through Sunshine Rewards, I just know that you will end up having some people sign up under you as Halloween gets closer.

And now I have to go check out the costumes at Disney Shopping. Sadly, DD5 has already been Tink TWICE in her short little life. So that one is out for us. But my girls have been some Disney character every single year (and we'll be at MNSSHP this year). So this is perfect!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I love it!!! I think I have found a kindred spirit in making videos now. LOL! Here's what I am going to do. I'm going to post your video and include your referral link in it. As persuasive as you were about having people shop through Sunshine Rewards, I just know that you will end up having some people sign up under you as Halloween gets closer.

And now I have to go check out the costumes at Disney Shopping. Sadly, DD5 has already been Tink TWICE in her short little life. So that one is out for us. But my girls have been some Disney character every single year (and we'll be at MNSSHP this year). So this is perfect!
    Cool ! Thanks Tricia ! Getting referrals from this would be way awesome. I just liked doing it for fun, but getting credit for a referral would be GREAT (especially if they sign up during the referral contest!)

I wish I had noticed the door opening myself before I uploaded.... I was talking about Halloween I could have pretended there was a ghost hehe