Thread: Proactiv?

Default Proactiv?

My DD has been using Proactiv with good results probably for the past 2 years and we have been receiving it every 2 months on auto delivery. I just saw they were one of the merchants. Can I stop and restart my autodelivery through Sunshine Rewards and receive the rewards for my account?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok I have never ordered this but I think I have a simple and a not so simple reply.

Since it is shopping not an offer if you cancel the autodelivery and then go thru the link and purchase it then you should get credit (make sure to clear cookies between logging in and stopping autodelivery and purchasing thru SR).

Now what I don't know is how it will work with autodelivery. I am thinking you will only get credit for the initial purchase if you do autodelivery but if you just set a reminder on your computer and log in and buy it each time you need it you should get credit each time if that makes sense. Again I haven't done this before but this is my best guess.
    Sunshine Rewards