Thread: New Harry Potter book on any bookclub site?

Default New Harry Potter book on any bookclub site?

Is the new Harry Potter book going to be available as a selection for any of the bookclubs? Anyone?
    I ordered the new Janet Evanovich title, woohoo! But, we want Harry, too!
    Thanks,
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards

I pre-ordered the new HP through Deep Discount. They had the best price that I could find.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Do you know how much?
    ________
    Weed
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:05 AM.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wow 18.00. That is amazing. Talk about Mark Up everywhere else.
    ________
    ZX14 VS HAYABUSA
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Yeah that was the best price. I think B&N has it for around the same, but you have to be a member.

I know amazon had it listed for 17.99 plus free shipping, and I also got an email saying you will get a $5 gift certificate (with $20 purchase) to use in August if you order through them by 7/21.

I know we don't get credit for shopping at Amazon, but since its listed in the shopping section, I figured it was OK to post this offer.

HTH!
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually shopped around a little yesterday and most places I checked had it for almost the same price. Walmart, Target and Borders were also right about $17.99.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    I know amazon had it listed for 17.99 plus free shipping, and I also got an email saying you will get a $5 gift certificate (with $20 purchase) to use in August if you order through them by 7/21.

I know we don't get credit for shopping at Amazon, but since its listed in the shopping section, I figured it was OK to post this offer.

HTH!
    And even though WE don't get credit, SR does, through their, hmm, associate (? been awhile since i worked there and needed to know) program. As she said on another thread, that adds to the "pot" of money she has available to us for other little clicks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post

HTH!
    Yep. Anyone can post anything about Amazon since they don't really do any kind of coupons for their affiliates (really "associates") and we can't do the cash back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs