Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    If my sons were up they could answer all your questions. When DS17 is over his wisoom teeth thing he could answer all you questions. My boys know their video games, seems like we have them all.
    Sounds great. I will come back to you in a few days. Hopefully he will be like my brother and fine by tonight. My brother went out with his friends the night of his surgery and was perfectly fine! I on the other hand laid in bed all weekend dying.

PP- I have no idea if he plans on playing online or not. I should probably go ahead and get one that allows that just in case.
    Sunshine Rewards

If he doesn't plan to play online than you can get the core edition one and if he ends up wanting to later on they sell the hard drive for the system at most game stores and walmart that you just attach to the system.

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok so I talked more with Mike last night and he wants it for the games they have. He didn't mention anything about playing online with people. I'm sure I probably need to get that though because you never want to hear "I wish I had..." especially on something like this.

We also determined his birthday is not the occassion for this gift. He has 2 major sections of the CPA left that he must pass. So I think this will be a Christmas gift.

So I've bought myself a few more months to figure this whole thing out and find the right one!
    Sunshine Rewards