Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying Hard to Wait 'till July 1st!

Default Trying Hard to Wait 'till July 1st!

I've been trying so hard to wait to shop for the "much needed" and the "much wanted" items until July or at least June 30th. My list is getting longer and longer. I want it to all go towards next quarter to ensure my SM status!

I have birthday presents, vacation items, and Lord, I've been craving another Mrs. Prindable's apple so much that I've been dreaming about it.

I'm an enjoy everyday kinda girl, but I've been hurrying them away so I can buy my apple.

I guess I can blame it on Tricia and her great company by getting things posted to our accounts in a fashionably quick manner!
    Sunshine Rewards

You could start shopping on the 28th - because even with the three day hold - it won't credit until after July 1st. Two days is two days when you're craving an apple!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    You could start shopping on the 28th - because even with the three day hold - it won't credit until after July 1st. Two days is two days when you're craving an apple!!!!
    Wouldn't it be the 29th? Doesn't the day you actually shop on counts as one day? I never really pay attention. I just check to see if it's posted. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I've been trying so hard to wait to shop for the "much needed" and the "much wanted" items until July or at least June 30th. My list is getting longer and longer. I want it to all go towards next quarter to ensure my SM status!

I have birthday presents, vacation items, and Lord, I've been craving another Mrs. Prindable's apple so much that I've been dreaming about it.

I'm an enjoy everyday kinda girl, but I've been hurrying them away so I can buy my apple.

I guess I can blame it on Tricia and her great company by getting things posted to our accounts in a fashionably quick manner!

I have a list growing too. But I am trying to wait - except for ordering Nuts on the Net. I have to do that tomorrow! However, Drugstore, and Shoebuy are just going to have to wait until July. And I would love to try Mrs. Prindable's apples, too.
    Elaine

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes I know what you mean. I have a small list growing as well. I made a mistake and ordered my Scrapbook Factory earlier this week and it's already credited (thanks Tricia) so those credits aren't going to make it for next quarter. Oh well. Just means I need to order a little more next month.

So what is on your list?

Mine is New Jeans (nordies or shopbop), drugstore.com for white strips and shampoo, vitalicious, cake topper, makeup from sephora, and then whatever mike wants for his b-day and probably a baptism gift for the nephew.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyforever View Post
    I have a list growing too. But I am trying to wait - except for ordering Nuts on the Net. I have to do that tomorrow! However, Drugstore, and Shoebuy are just going to have to wait until July. And I would love to try Mrs. Prindable's apples, too.
    Oh, that are delicious. I bought one for myself in May and then my wonderful UnMerry Christmas Pal sent me one earlier this month. I shared the first one, but the second one, I ate all by myself. Such a wonderful treat.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yes I know what you mean. I have a small list growing as well. I made a mistake and ordered my Scrapbook Factory earlier this week and it's already credited (thanks Tricia) so those credits aren't going to make it for next quarter. Oh well. Just means I need to order a little more next month.

So what is on your list?

Mine is New Jeans (nordies or shopbop), drugstore.com for white strips and shampoo, vitalicious, cake topper, makeup from sephora, and then whatever mike wants for his b-day and probably a baptism gift for the nephew.

My list is very long. I have a ton of things that I really need. I also need some fun stuff for our trip next month. I want (don't need) but want some new luggage. I definitely want a couple of new outfits, some new lingerie, especially since the children won't be with us this trip. I can leave the mommy appropriate night gowns at home.
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

My list is very long. I have a ton of things that I really need. I also need some fun stuff for our trip next month. I want (don't need) but want some new luggage. I definitely want a couple of new outfits, some new lingerie, especially since the children won't be with us this trip. I can leave the mommy appropriate night gowns at home.
    Woohoo! Sounds like fun times coming up!!!
    Elaine

Wouldn't it be the 29th? Doesn't the day you actually shop on counts as one day? I never really pay attention. I just check to see if it's posted. LOL.
    I think you should be ok to shop Saturday. I ordered some stuff from Lands End Sunday this week and the credit hold came off Wed. I meant to look at what the date it originally posted was, but I forgot. If you shop Saturday, they would post Tuesday...the 1st.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Looks like there's going to be some shopping the first of the month!! I have a few things as well. Some scrapbook stuff, magazine subscription, drugstore.com and a few others. Happy shopping everyone!!
    Sunshine Rewards