Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: avanquest code

Default avanquest code

i am ready now to get the scrapbook factory. i clicked on the code for free shipping and save $10 but when it comes up it says its down.

any advise or help?
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm I was able to use it on Tuesday. Maybe they are just having a little technical difficulty over there and it will work in a couple of hours??
    Sunshine Rewards

i hope so. i really have been wanting to order it. but with the disney trip i couldn't afford it before now.

and now that i am ready, there is a problem lol

i did not get many pics from this past trip (which was a nightmare) but i still have lots of pics from my last 2 trips. i so need to get back to scrapping.

there is a coupon code. so do you think if i just went into the site and when i get to check out, if i enter that code, do you think it would work that way?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well it won't allow you to get rewards if you don't go thru SR. Remember that whole cookie tracking? Is the site working at all? Maybe Tricia just needs to check the link if their site is up.
    Sunshine Rewards

i will wait a while and keep checking. maybe tricia will have some answers soon.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    i will wait a while and keep checking. maybe tricia will have some answers soon.

thanks.
    I'll check it. They seem to have quite bit of trouble with their codes for some reason.

If you are getting the page not found, just go ahead and search for the item you want from that page and use the code. For some reason, they haven't got their page finished yet, but its ok to use that code. Just do a search.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ok thanks so much!

and yes that is what is says, when i click on the offer from sr site, page not found. but i was thinking since it had a coupon code, then maybe i could just put the code in during check out.

i will try that. thanks again!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just ordered the scrapbook factory too. Digital scrapbooking is much more up my alley that the real thing. I just don't have the room for all the supplies the real one needs.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just ordered the scrapbook factory too. Digital scrapbooking is much more up my alley that the real thing. I just don't have the room for all the supplies the real one needs.
    Join the club Janet. We can figure it out together.
    Sunshine Rewards