Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy.com

Default Shoebuy.com

Is anyone else having a problem getting credit through shorbuy.com? I have placed numerous orders with them the past few months, I have gotten credit until recently. I places and order on 5/24 and it does not even show pending (I did place a trouble ticket for this one) and then I placed another order on 6/19 (I do not have a pending for this one either) I do not want to keep filling trouble tickets and bothering Tricia if she is having problems with the merchant. I am asking this also because I would like to place another order this morning but do not want to bother with them if it is going to be a hassle.

Thanks to anyone that could give me some insight into the situation,

Sommer

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have had some problems lately with them crediting but we thought that perhaps it could be because I use the bill me later function. Do you also use that?
    Sunshine Rewards

No I always pay by credit card. I have never used the bill me later function.

Well then maybe its not me LOL I have had 5 orders in 2 months not credit and had to file trouble tickets. Im not sure if it is on my (and your) end that the trouble is coming from but maybe Tricia can look into it and see where the problems are coming from. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shoebuy and I probably would've placed many more orders with them but I was waiting for 2 to clear through trouble tickets. Im sure Tricia will let us know something.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I feel a little better now that I know that I am not on my own with not getting the credits. And I also LOVE shoebuy. And hopefully Tricia can save the day as usuall and at least get us some kind of answer.

Thanks,
    Sommer

Janet--We were supposed to get credit for yours. She emailed me and told me that she would add it, but I haven't seen it yet. I'll get back with her.

We have lost all of the other disputes that we filed in the last couple of weeks. The biggest reason is that people are using unauthorized coupon codes. I don't know if they are getting them from other sites or from emails sent directly from Shoebuy.com. But they are very strict. If you use ANY promo or coupon codes that are not listed on our site, you will not get credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sunshinegirl, thanks for the quick reply and what is considered an unauthorized code? I have used a code from msn, does that count as unauthorized?

Thanks,
    Sommer

Did she give you any indication of why mine might not be automatically crediting? I would love to make another order but I hate that I have to keep bothering you with trouble tickets. If I knew what the problem was I could make the change. Does she indicate that the bill me later has anything to do with it?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by saige023 View Post
    Sunshinegirl, thanks for the quick reply and what is considered an unauthorized code? I have used a code from msn, does that count as unauthorized?

Thanks,
    Sommer
    Yes that is unauthorized. The only codes you can use right now are the one on SR for 10% off and the 10.00 off they give you for being a member of shoebuy. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Did she give you any indication of why mine might not be automatically crediting? I would love to make another order but I hate that I have to keep bothering you with trouble tickets. If I knew what the problem was I could make the change. Does she indicate that the bill me later has anything to do with it?
    She didn't say. The strange thing is that they are actually asking us to promote the Bill Me Later.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs