Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoebuy.com

Default Bummer!

Janet, thanks for the reply but why is the msn code considered unauthorized? It is a legitimate code and this must be a new policy and is this the same policy for all shopping sites?

Thanks,
    Sommer

The MSN code is an authorized code for shopping directly on shoebuy.

The MSN code is unauthorized for shopping through SR because it is an MSN cose and not an SR code.

It's confusing. Shopping sites will negotiate different advertising deals to places like MSN and rewards sites to get people to shop throguh their sites. And codes may differ from one rewards site to another.

They are usually not interchangable. You have to find the best deal that works for you. If you want the $10 off......you won't get the SR rewards. If you want the SR Rewards.....you can't use the $10 off coupon.

HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    The MSN code is an authorized code for shopping directly on shoebuy.

The MSN code is unauthorized for shopping through SR because it is an MSN cose and not an SR code.

It's confusing. Shopping sites will negotiate different advertising deals to places like MSN and rewards sites to get people to shop throguh their sites. And codes may differ from one rewards site to another.

They are usually not interchangable. You have to find the best deal that works for you. If you want the $10 off......you won't get the SR rewards. If you want the SR Rewards.....you can't use the $10 off coupon.

HTH
    It does kind of stink, but I understand why the companies do this. I have placed several orders with shoebuy.com recently, and unfortunately, It did not benefit me to go through SR. I would have liked getting the credit here, but maybe next time. i always check to see what the shopping sites offer in addition to the % back through SR. I would prefer to go through SR to give Tricia the credit, but it doesn't always work out.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have found that with 10% off and the 10.00 off plus the 11% back and I really can't beat going through SR. Maybe because I order enough for the 10% to end up being as much as 10.00??? LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    She didn't say. The strange thing is that they are actually asking us to promote the Bill Me Later.
    I actually love the bill me later. I pay it every month so I dont have any interest. I dont have to put a credit card number out there. It is as easy as just clicking the button every time no filling in all the information. It doesnt show up as credit on my credit report like my credit cards do.
    Sunshine Rewards

And they won't let you use the SR code if you pay with gift cert. I didn't really expect them too, but it was still annoying to see the info in red letters telling me I couldn't.

Still got the "intrinsic" 10% off for being a returning customer, but not the sunshine code 10%. And I don't know if I'll get SR % back.

But my FIRST purchase through them went perfectly, with credit pending before the shoes had even arrived!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007
    I have found that with 10% off and the 10.00 off plus the 11% back and I really can't beat going through SR. Maybe because I order enough for the 10% to end up being as much as 10.00??? LOL
    Geesh Janet.....you must be rolling in shoes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri
    It does kind of stink, but I understand why the companies do this. I have placed several orders with shoebuy.com recently, and unfortunately, It did not benefit me to go through SR. I would have liked getting the credit here, but maybe next time. i always check to see what the shopping sites offer in addition to the % back through SR. I would prefer to go through SR to give Tricia the credit, but it doesn't always work out.
    Sometimes you have to go where the best deal is and do what works for you.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards