Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys are too much!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hopefully Lisa can get some pictures going. Lisa -> If you need help uploading them let us know and we'll send instructions. Lisa took the most pics as I would expect from seeing her scrapbook threads
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hopefully Lisa can get some pictures going. Lisa -> If you need help uploading them let us know and we'll send instructions. Lisa took the most pics as I would expect from seeing her scrapbook threads
    Did Lisa do a video like she talked about doing ? I know she mentioned it in chat last night.... that would be awesome to see ! Glad you enjoyed your shower.... we all thought it was awesome when Lisa shared the news last night

Yes, I took quite a few pictures. We had a wonderful time and it was so nice to finally meet some members of SR. However, the pictures and are gonna have to wait. I'm exhausted!!! I'll try to come back online later tonight, if not, then for sure tomorrow. We really had a great time! I had DD take me to store since I was already out, so I after I rest up a bit I'll give a report.
    Sunshine Rewards

That all sounds great! How nice they gave you a shower, Catherine - what a fun surprise. I'll be looking for pictures!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yes, I took quite a few pictures. We had a wonderful time and it was so nice to finally meet some members of SR. However, the pictures and are gonna have to wait. I'm exhausted!!! I'll try to come back online later tonight, if not, then for sure tomorrow. We really had a great time! I had DD take me to store since I was already out, so I after I rest up a bit I'll give a report.
    totally understandable. Next time we will head to pappacitos and make sure the parking lot isn't too far away.
    Sunshine Rewards

I love SR and the community it has built up. Congrat Catherine!!! thanks for sharing your joyous event with the SR community, and giving us a reason to gather together and rejoyce, wish I could have been at the gathering.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I'm so glad that you had a good time. What a fun way to celebrate together!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

So glad to hear that you had a great time. I can't wait to see pictures!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

How fun and how nice of the SR gang to do that for you!
    WOW, what a great group we have here.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

What a nice thing to do! I can't wait to see the pics
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards