Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You guys are too much!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

here are my 2 promised pictures:

Mike with the Cake he was excited & thankful for.

Picture of the party favors Lisa made. They really thought of everything!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    here are my 2 promised pictures:

Mike with the Cake he was excited & thankful for.

Picture of the party favors Lisa made. They really thought of everything!
    Oh how sweet!!! The favors are really cute! Wish I could have been there!
    Sunshine Rewards

The meet was great, and we were so excited to be able to give Catherine a shower!

I thought I had a few pictures, but looks like only the one I took is there (that's what I get for having a complicated camera )

But here's one of the two Sunshine Kids that were there. This is mine and Lea Ann's daughters who warmed up to each other pretty quickly after we sat down at the table and were playing by the time we left.

*~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Thank you for sharing those pictures. Sounds like you all had a fun time.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was glad they were able to start chatting. They were just so cute. I can't remember what "brought" them together but all the sudden they were playing with Giggles and the stamps and then oh the lemons! I have never seen anyone happily eat a lemon before those two.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was glad they were able to start chatting. They were just so cute. I can't remember what "brought" them together but all the sudden they were playing with Giggles and the stamps and then oh the lemons! I have never seen anyone happily eat a lemon before those two.
    Yes. I love the innocence of kids and how they can always just instantly become friends. The funny thing about Cameron is that if someone brings her a glass of tea or water with lemon in it, she won't drink it... But give her the lemon slices and she's happy as can be.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

When Lisa came into chat and told us the plan Janet and Cindy were trying to figure out how they could be there! Happy to have been a tiny part of the suprise
    Sunshine Rewards

I do have a question for Catherine... Did you notice all of us with our gift bags? I was trying to figure out if I could hide mine so not to give away the surprise. Then, when Lisa came in with the huge cake, well, I was waiting for you to ask what was going on!

It was such a fun afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post
    I do have a question for Catherine... Did you notice all of us with our gift bags? I was trying to figure out if I could hide mine so not to give away the surprise. Then, when Lisa came in with the huge cake, well, I was waiting for you to ask what was going on!

I saw them but figured either I missed something in the thread or that yall were SR buddies and I'm not in that so I totally blew it off as either I screwed up or wasn't invited to participate! Sometimes I really am that oblivious but it tends to work for me
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LyndaM View Post

Yeah, that huge cake that they totally screwed up. I didn't get a chance to talk to them again today, but I will Tuesday. This evening we had a party for DS15 at Main Event and we had to stop and pick up the cake, but DH went in and got it. My son's birthday is Tuesday, so we'll have another smaller cake for him then. When we go to pick it up I will definitely talk with the manager!!

I could have died when they handed that huge cake to me. I was like, this is not what I ordered!! After going back and forth with the salesperson, I just told them, I don't have time now, but I'll be back.

I actually wanted to get there a little earlier so I could have hid the cake, but them messing it up threw me way back. But we did have a wonderful time anyway. I was thinking, I wonder what Catherine is thinking about this big 'ol cake.
    Sunshine Rewards