Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supermember Question

Default Supermember Question

Just joined in April and have managed to make Supermember for this upcoming quarter. Other than the fact that I'm sure someone will be at my door Tuesday morning with flowers and champagne, what's the next step for me? On July 1, will I receive information regarding any of the extra benefits Supermembers can receive, or will these things magically appear when I log in? If there's a sticky on this somewhere, I'd be glad to read it, just let me know.

Thanks to all of the SR family for really making me feel welcome, and perhaps most importantly, not stupid. I've asked alot of questions and everyone has been so kind and generous with their answers and information.
    Barb

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes on July 1 at some time in the early afternoon tricia will unlock that part of the SR homepage. You should also get an email. Anyways once you get in the SM part of the homepage you will see extra offers, shopping specials, the extra survey, and the password for the section of the forums for SM.
    Sunshine Rewards

On the last day of June or first of July, Tricia will "kick out" all of last quarter's Super Members from the SM lounge. Then sometime on July 1st you will get an email welcoming you as a new SM. It will have the link and password to the SM lounge and forum.

It's all VERY mysterious!!!!

Congratulations on making Super Member!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Ditto what Jill and Catherine said. FYI Catherine reminded us last time and some of us were to quick to click on it. SM's get a special email click, WAIT to click on it for July 1st if you want it to count. To many of us wer eager beavers and did it on the last day of the month when she sent it out!
    Not that it's a whole lot, but still!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

woohoo it's almost time! i joined in mid-march and being a part of SR has been an awesome experience! i can't wait to see what other treats are hiding out around here!

I am excited about becoming a SM!!! I can't wait until I see all the extras!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    I am excited about becoming a SM!!! I can't wait until I see all the extras!
    It's been said before but I'll say it again, once you have it you WON'T want to lose it! I think it's also hard to lose it, it's so easy when you see shopping credits post almost immediately! By the time their uploaded and the script runs they hit your account. The extra SM DS helps add to your balance too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats on becomeing a SM!

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Just joined in April and have managed to make Supermember for this upcoming quarter. Other than the fact that I'm sure someone will be at my door Tuesday morning with flowers and champagne, what's the next step for me? On July 1, will I receive information regarding any of the extra benefits Supermembers can receive, or will these things magically appear when I log in? If there's a sticky on this somewhere, I'd be glad to read it, just let me know.

Thanks to all of the SR family for really making me feel welcome, and perhaps most importantly, not stupid. I've asked alot of questions and everyone has been so kind and generous with their answers and information.
    Thanks for asking these questions. I joined SR in January and will be a SM too for the first time. It sounds like there are going to be lots of new SM this quarter. Congrats on you making it!
    Elaine

This quarter was my 1st as an SM , and it was a lot of fun, so I'm glad there are so many more who get to enjoy it this coming quarter, too!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.