Thread: DW Tickets Question

Default DW Tickets Question

Ok, I am trying to figure the best way to buy the tickets for our WDW vacation in Sept/Oct. We are booked on the Magic for 9/27 - 10/4 after that I want to go to WDW and spend at least 3 or 4 days and catch MNSHP.

I am considering buying the MYW tickets now (or maybe one a month to help defray the costs!) and then using them to upgrade for Annual passes once we are there. I am thinking that I can buy them thru SR at DW tickets then upgrade once we are at WDW. Now I am wondering if it is best to buy the 10 day no expire option and then have very little cost to upgrade or buy the 3 day with 2 (that automatically gives you 2 extra days) and end up paying about $200 more for each pass.

With the MYM tickets they won't start until Oct 4th so then should I use them before I upgrad of trade them in unused? I have never done this before is there any advantage or trick to doing this??? Any info greatly appreciated.
    Also, how long is the 1% back offer good on the DW tickets??

Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I would be interested in finding out about this also...........

I have purchase tickets thru DWtickets and it has been great both times, but I to am thinking about upgrading to Annual passes..........
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards