Thread: How does Dollar Rental Car credit?

Default How does Dollar Rental Car credit?

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of SR, after being gone for 2 weeks. I clicked thru SR with my Dollar rental, and am curious as to how long they take to credit. Now, they only charged my card a few days ago, so I am not at all worried yet, but I'm just curious what others' experiences have been with them. It will be a nice little jump in my acct. I would like to earn about another $115 thru SR in July and August, so hold on tight! I know I can do it-
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I'm slowly getting back into the swing of SR, after being gone for 2 weeks. I clicked thru SR with my Dollar rental, and am curious as to how long they take to credit. Now, they only charged my card a few days ago, so I am not at all worried yet, but I'm just curious what others' experiences have been with them. It will be a nice little jump in my acct. I would like to earn about another $115 thru SR in July and August, so hold on tight! I know I can do it-
    Checking my history... I show mine credited on February 10, for our rental on January 21... so about 3 weeks.

Awesome, thanks Shelly!
    Last edited by Alice28; 06-29-2008 at 08:39 PM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

They aren't always punctual when crediting. The first time I used them, it credited in about 2 weeks. The second time, I had to file a TT, but it did credit and now I have another opened TT for rental on May 16 and I'm still waiting. I'm hoping they come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    They aren't always punctual when crediting. The first time I used them, it credited in about 2 weeks. The second time, I had to file a TT, but it did credit and now I have another opened TT for rental on May 16 and I'm still waiting. I'm hoping they come through.
    I had to file a TT for mine, too. Was told they (Dollar) claimed I never clicked on their link, but then the credit did show up eventually after SR did some investigating. Stay on top of it.

Well, here's hoping it goes smoothly. I *know* I did SR for this one, cause I booked it and said something about it on the Disney planning page. And then Lisa here asked if I had booked thru SR and I hadn't. So I went and rebooked specifically thru SR's Amex special link on the Dollar page. I got a great deal too, and hopefully about $10.50 back with SR!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin