Thread: Question about Shopping Credit

Default Question about Shopping Credit

Think I have read something on here about credits not posting for shopping but darn if I can find it. I made a purchase from Shoebuy and Vision Direct on 6-16. The Vision Direct credit showed up as pending a few days after the purchase and will post on 7-7. No big deal I understand that, however I still have not received a pending credit from Shoebuy. Any suggestions on what I should do? Thanks!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Since it's been over 10 days I would open a TT off the main news and links page. Make sure you include all the info it asks including a copy of your conf email.

HTH!
    April

PS before you do though go under account history and page back through to the date you placed the order and make sure it's not there just hiding.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Another Question

I checked out the trouble ticket and read the part about a coupon being used that was not on Sunshine Rewards then you will not get credit. I probably used a coupon code that was emailed to me to get 20% off but shopped through Sunshine Rewards. If this is the case, I am confused because I know I have done the same thing in the past and have received credit.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Coupons not on the SR website and receiving credit vary from merchant to merchant. Some will allow it and some will not. It never hurts to fill out the TT. Angie will let you know if that is the reason or not so that you will know for the future.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mkaccountant View Post
    I checked out the trouble ticket and read the part about a coupon being used that was not on Sunshine Rewards then you will not get credit. I probably used a coupon code that was emailed to me to get 20% off but shopped through Sunshine Rewards. If this is the case, I am confused because I know I have done the same thing in the past and have received credit.
    I used to have no problem getting shoebuy credit thru SR even when I used a coupon. However, recent orders have not been the same. I think Shoebuy may have changed their policy in regards to affiliates and coupons.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Correct. Shoebuy has become very strict. If you use a coupon that came by email, they will not give us credit. If you used a coupon on their SITE or your frequent shopper percentage through them, they will give us credit usually.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default TT

I have submitted a TT as a PP suggested. My fingers are crossed. If I recall correctly, I used the Father's Day promo which I was emailed and was on there site. Thanks for all of the advice!

Default Disappointed

According to Shoebuy, I clicked through an e-mail and shopped. I know I clicked through to see if they still had the shoes I liked, but I did not place my order until I went through Sunshine rewards. I guess I should not look around to see if I like any shoes and if they are available in my size anymore until I am ready to buy.

Lesson Learned. Hopefully my experience will help others.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mkaccountant View Post
    According to Shoebuy, I clicked through an e-mail and shopped. I know I clicked through to see if they still had the shoes I liked, but I did not place my order until I went through Sunshine rewards. I guess I should not look around to see if I like any shoes and if they are available in my size anymore until I am ready to buy.

Lesson Learned. Hopefully my experience will help others.
    It's fine to pre-browse but if you do you have to erase the cookies you picked up before going thru the SR link which sounds like was the issue. You had the old cookie which overrode the SR cookie.

Just a PSA not directed at you: This is one of MissAngie's biggest tip in the Shopping sticky. Everyone - old and new - should make sure to read the stickies to make sure none of the tips or rules have changed regarding anything that has to do with SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It's fine to pre-browse but if you do you have to erase the cookies you picked up before going thru the SR link which sounds like was the issue. You had the old cookie which overrode the SR cookie.

Just a PSA not directed at you: This is one of MissAngie's biggest tip in the Shopping sticky. Everyone - old and new - should make sure to read the stickies to make sure none of the tips or rules have changed regarding anything that has to do with SR.
    hmmm...this could be what just happened to me

although i don't think i priced item out prior...

wonder if when u sign into ur shoebuy account before ordering they automatically override SR or apply coupon codes ur eligible for?

next order not going to sign in until AFTER i load up my cart to see what happens
    Sunshine Rewards