Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auction for Pet Bed

Default Auction for Pet Bed

The pet bed auction ends in only two hours and the bed is only at 12.50!! This is an incredible opportunity for someone:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/auctions.php

This fantastic Dog Bed has been donated by Paws Up Pet. All proceeds will go to Best Friends Animal Society.

Dogs can rest easy on this stylish, ultra durable, machine washable, and earth friendly Eco Naps. These mats utilize the eco fabric, milled in the USA with 85% of the fabric comprised of IntelliLoft fibers - post consumer recycled plastic, better known as the soda-pop bottles. Over 40 plastic bottles are diverted from landfills with every Extra Large Eco Nap! Even a Medium Eco Nap diverts more than 21 bottles with each mat!

So go ahead, give your pet a comfortable place to rest and do your part to protect planet Earth. No compromises. Machine Washable. Made in Montana, USA.

You will be able to chose which size bed fits your pet and it will be shipped to you free of charge. Don't miss out on this great auction while supporting Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Don't forget donation station too, I just donated mine!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay I won!
    Last edited by Soccer Princess; 06-30-2008 at 08:49 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Argh! I knew I shouldn't have run out for errands

Congrats!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Sorry! I had been watching it all day and the last 15 minutes I honestly just sat and kept refreshing it until the 1 minute mark lol. It's the eBayer in me I guess.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Dangit, I got the email saying I was outbid, but then had to do some work & was going to bid again & forgot...dangit. Congrats!! GREAT deal!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Tricia, I have a question.
    I read that the money for the item that you are bidding on would come out of your sunshine account. But, what if you do not have enough funds in there. Would you able to use a credit card to purchase the auctioned item?

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Tricia, I have a question.
    I read that the money for the item that you are bidding on would come out of your sunshine account. But, what if you do not have enough funds in there. Would you able to use a credit card to purchase the auctioned item?
    You actually won't even be able to place a bid higher than what you have in your account. Since our credits do not necessarily equal "dollars" totally, you can only use SR credits in the auctions.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You actually won't even be able to place a bid higher than what you have in your account. Since our credits do not necessarily equal "dollars" totally, you can only use SR credits in the auctions.
    Thank you .

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just a thought, but is there a way when it's an auction for charity that you could do it with CC's? That way if someone wanted to bid on a charitable organization they could do it without limits of their SR credits?
    Sunshine Rewards