Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auction for Pet Bed

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Just a thought, but is there a way when it's an auction for charity that you could do it with CC's? That way if someone wanted to bid on a charitable organization they could do it without limits of their SR credits?
    We talked about it. But it was going to open up a whole big can of complications for us, including sales tax. So we decided to leave it just as a reward option to keep it simpler.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We talked about it. But it was going to open up a whole big can of complications for us, including sales tax. So we decided to leave it just as a reward option to keep it simpler.
    Ahh makes sense! Just a thought. No need to make things anymore difficult when SG is trying so hard to make them easier!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Cindy -- any idea when this might be shipped out? I just want to know when to be on the look out for it! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Hey Cindy -- any idea when this might be shipped out? I just want to know when to be on the look out for it! Thanks!
    Not sure, I will contact Jeff and ask him.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Just talked to Jeff. It should be mailed next week. They were waiting on the material for it, was on backorder. Will be fresh made.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Great! Thanks for checking!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got it today and Princess loves it! It is pretty darn soft, I must say! I highly recommend it and its awesome that it is eco-friendly as well!
    Sunshine Rewards