Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTX Daily survey question

Default OTX Daily survey question

I have been doing the Greenfield daily survey and receiving credit for those. When I do the OTX daily surveys, I finish the surveys and instead of it taking to a survey complete screen like the Greenfield does, it goes to pages with offers to sign up for stuff and you can submit it or skip them. Well I always skip them all and then it directs me to an eversave page. I never see a screen that says survey complete and I have gotten any credit for the ones I have completed. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyWick77 View Post
    I have been doing the Greenfield daily survey and receiving credit for those. When I do the OTX daily surveys, I finish the surveys and instead of it taking to a survey complete screen like the Greenfield does, it goes to pages with offers to sign up for stuff and you can submit it or skip them. Well I always skip them all and then it directs me to an eversave page. I never see a screen that says survey complete and I have gotten any credit for the ones I have completed. Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?
    Tha is what I see as well. OTX does not take you back to Sunshinerewards. You should also see your credit at the top of the hour or two.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

these track by cookies so you have to clear your cookies each day before you do them
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    these track by cookies so you have to clear your cookies each day before you do them
    So is it safe to say that the ones I have done the last couple days I am not going to get paid for?

yes it is safe to say that because these credit within and hour or two and if they haven't posted yet they likely wont
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    yes it is safe to say that because these credit within and hour or two and if they haven't posted yet they likely wont
    Well darn! I guess you live and learn. So with the OTX daily surveys, they do take you back to SR, but you have to clear your cookies everyday, correct?

they do not take you back to sr they take you to a page with offers. You do have to clear cookies before doing them and they credit on the hour or two.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

No they will never take you back to SR. When you see the eversave after getting a thanks for taking the suvey it is over and you should see credit at the top of the hour.

Yes you must clear everyday before doing them to get credit. Do not clear before you get credit though as you will lose the cookie and the credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyWick77 View Post
    Well darn! I guess you live and learn. So with the OTX daily surveys, they do take you back to SR, but you have to clear your cookies everyday, correct?
    No they do NOT take you back to SR, usually a page with AMP offers. That's when i close the page down after I get "Thank you".
    YES you do have to clear cookies everyday to get credit.
    Rule of thumb for me I clear cookies first thing in the morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Not that it needs repeating (well, maybe it does!) but I, too, will chime in with the clearing of cookies. Because of time constraints the past 2 months (April and May) I had a total of 1 survey. The past four days I got back into taking surveys and have gotten them every day. Using the "clear the cookies first thing in the morning" routine I have gotten credit for all OTX surveys from Thursday on. It's great seeing that bit of a bump!

TOSS YOUR COOKIES, EVERYONE!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards