Thread: Another question.......offers

Default Another question.......offers

With the offers, how do they work? What exactly are they? I have looked att he fast crediting offers but not sure what to do with them. Any help is appreciated!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you should check out the FAQ thread. There is a question in there that will walk you through what you need to do and should help with survey and shopping questions as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyWick77 View Post
    With the offers, how do they work? What exactly are they? I have looked att he fast crediting offers but not sure what to do with them. Any help is appreciated!

I was going to PM you, but I wasn't able to. Guess you have to be a member for a while before that option is available? Or, maybe that's something you have to turn on in your profile.

Anyway, the sticky's will definitely help you. Also, go back and read some of the other threads in the forum. I picked up alot of info that way and asked a bunch of questions myself which everyone here very kindly answered. You will find people very kind and helpful here.

If you want to PM me, I'd be glad to help you with what I've learned.
    Barb

I read the wonderful FAQ forum (thanks m n c!!!!) and gained alot of help. And yes, everyone here so far is wonderful and very helpful.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

glad it helped. I figured you might have missed it the first time around.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm a little leery of some of the offers though. Has anyone had any bad things from the offers sections?

How do you people earn so much on here?