Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shopping Credit

Default Shopping Credit

I will be a Super Member at the end of the quarter and I know their shopping credits only pend for 3 days. If I place an order today--as a non Super Member--will the credit pend for 21 days or will it convert once I change to a Super Member as of July 1st? Hope this makes since. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Question

I was also wondering this...I have two pending from this week.

I think that the way that the script runs, they will credit as soon as the script runs after you become a Super Member. So probably July 2. But I'll have to have SunshineGuy double check that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think that the way that the script runs, they will credit as soon as the script runs after you become a Super Member. So probably July 2. But I'll have to have SunshineGuy double check that.
    Thanks for the quick reply! I just love seeing my balance go up.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ooh, now wouldn't that be fun?
    Sunshine Rewards

That is correct. When the script runs to pay out the pending credits, it looks at your current member status (not your status when the credit was entered) to determine how long to wait. So, if you get a pending credit for a sale today but make SuperMember status, that sale should credit on the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    That is correct. When the script runs to pay out the pending credits, it looks at your current member status (not your status when the credit was entered) to determine how long to wait. So, if you get a pending credit for a sale today but make SuperMember status, that sale should credit on the 2nd.
    Gotta love that! Cannot wait for July!!!! Being a SM will be awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards

Anna...are you saying you made all of that just in THIS quarter?
    Sunshine Rewards

How long does it usually take to get credit for shopping online. Also what percent do you get from what you buy?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Well the answer to this is simply, it depends and it depends. LOL. The amount of time depends on the merchant. Some pay out with in a day or two. Some take a week or more. Usually if you haven't seen any pending credits within 7 days you can file a trouble ticket and Tricia will investigate the issue and try to get your credit. If you are not a supermember yet your shopping credits will show up and stay pending for 21 days from the date of purchase. This is to assure that no returns are going back that need to be deducted. Once you are a SM this shortens to 3 days (I think maybe or 2). The percentages also depends on the merchant. If you go to the shopping link it will list all of the merchants who participate, along with any coupons they are offering SR members and the percentage back you will receive for shopping through SR. I hope I answered you questions, if not, ask away and we will keep going to we do.
    Sunshine Rewards