Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping Credit

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiee View Post
    How long does it usually take to get credit for shopping online. Also what percent do you get from what you buy?
    In my experience, it depends on where you buy.

I just bought things from shoebuy, casual male, and kbtoys, and pretty much after they had all been shipped (and after two orders already arrived), the credit for each of them was in my "pending" area. When you're a regular member, shopping credits are in Pending for 21 days, and then the next day (business day?) they move to the regular credit area. When you make Super Member, I hear that shopping credits only stay in pending for a few days.

The percentages vary! Casual Male was 3%, kbtoys was 2%, and shoebuy was 10 or 11%!

And when you look at the list of shopping sites on SR, you will sometimes see links to special SR coupons, so you get a special deal AND money back via SR. Note: you can only use coupons from those links. I made an eighty dollar purchase from a party supply store through SR, on the last valid day of a coupon that HAD BEEN on SR until the day before, and I think because of that coupon (I had written down the code to remind myself, and when i saw it was off SR I didn't think ANYTHING of it, and just entered the code) I didn't get credit. No biggie that time, the coupon gave me FAR more than the credit would have yielded, but I wanted both. Just be sure to ONLY use coupons that SR has, not the things you see posted on MSN or from emails you might get from the company (though if you use something like photoworks that has "coupons" ON their site, I've been told they work), or you might not get any credit through SR.

The shopping is great! Through those three purchases plus another the next week, things I would have bought anyway have yielded almost 14 credits w/ SR.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, that did answer it. I had just ordered from about 4 different vendors for Father's day and went through Sunshine Rewards. I've received credit for 2 of them so far, so that is why I was asking.
    I'm slowly getting a bit of credit. Don't know how all of you become these super members!
    Thanks so much for the help.