Thread: New Super Members Announced!

Default New Super Members Announced!

All of the new Super Members for the third quarter have now been invited into the Super Member Lounge. In order to access the SM forum here, you need to visit the Lounge and follow the directions.

For those of you who want to get into the SM action next quarter, now is the perfect time to start! Set a goal for yourself of earning just a little over a dollar a day on SR (Daily Surveys alone are .80!) and you will be there by October 1. And if there is ever a time to be an SM, it is during the holiday shopping season.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If you need some encouragement come join the sticky thread in the offers/contest section where we are all earning our way to SM status for Q4. It's quite the motivator!
    Sunshine Rewards

Can you look into my account, I didn't get an invite.

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Super Members = Superstars
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Its a ginormous accomplishment, congrats to you all.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Can you look into my account, I didn't get an invite.
    Are you able to get into the Super Member Lounge when you click on it from the Member Menu?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Are you able to get into the Super Member Lounge when you click on it from the Member Menu?
    I had it July 1st morning, than I was locked out till last nite July 2nd.

If you are already a member, should it just stay open? I didn't get an e-mail yet. I also requested the password from Cindy.

I had it July 1st morning, than I was locked out till last nite July 2nd.

If you are already a member, should it just stay open? I didn't get an e-mail yet. I also requested the password from Cindy.
    The password is in the Supermember lounge which you should be able to get into.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    The password is in the Supermember lounge which you should be able to get into.
    I am able to get into the SuperMember Lounge and I see the password, but when I try logging in, this is the message I am getting :

OhMari, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

I am able to get into the SuperMember Lounge and I see the password, but when I try logging in, this is the message I am getting :
    Are you a supermember this quarter. I don't see a ID number in your profile so not sure of your real name. Open a TT with your info and I'll look into it.