Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July Daily Survey Bonus

I am going to try to get a big bonus but about made myself nuts last month. I don't think DH can take another month of me stressing about the DS. So I am wishing everyone good surveys and good luck.

I will just do what I can each day.

Sunshine Rewards

Looks like we had a terrific survey day yesterday!! Hopefully many of you are finding that there are a lot of surveys in the router right now. Let's keep it up!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Took me a little longer to get one today but just finished a survey on my favorite breakfast cereal!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm frustrated by the surveys - as I never seem to qualify. I've only been doing this for a week but it seems like every other day I don't meet the qualifications. Am I doing something wrong?

I clear my cookies every time i log on.

~Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe'sMom View Post
    I'm frustrated by the surveys - as I never seem to qualify. I've only been doing this for a week but it seems like every other day I don't meet the qualifications. Am I doing something wrong?

I clear my cookies every time i log on.

~Amanda
    Are you trying more than once per day? If you try to qualify for a survey and it says you don't qualify or there are no surveys for you, go back and try again. Surveys are added throughout the day, and you can keep trying until you get one. You can only complete one once every 24 hours, but you can try as often as you need to until you get the "Congratulations! You have successfully completed the study." message.

You don't need to clear cookies for Daily Surveys - they are tracked by user ID. You do need to clear before OTX surveys, so your practice of clearing daily is a good one and doesn't hurt your chances of getting a daily survey (you just have to fill in the demographic info over and over again).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I did a perfect DS for me today on a coffee product in a cold form with cream! Yes, I need that product!

Sunshine Rewards