Thread: Ebay credit

Default Ebay credit

Hello to everyone. I registered and made a bid on ebay last night in order to receive the $12.00 credit. It hasn't showed up as pending as of yet. When should I expect credit? By the way I hope I wasn't to late for the cut of.

Thanks

Letha
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Do you mean cut off for the month of June?

I'm pretty sure the eBay offer is one with a credit hold, so it would not have counted for June.

I found this on another thread:

"Sometimes ebay can take a week or more. I don't know what determines how soon it comes in but I do know that ebay is notorious for being slow. I wouldn't be concerned that you haven't seen anything since most shopping credits are pulled on Sundays." (I quoted jNorth)

ETA: I just saw on another thread m'n'c says it is a manual credit, so it will probably take some time to show up.

"Its a manual credit and Tricia is out of town so give it some more time. Ebay is known for being slow so it could take 2 weeks. Just an fyi."

You can search "ebay offer" and there's a few that can tell you some info.
    Last edited by cglaura; 07-01-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: added who I quoted & an add'l find
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I did the ebay credit also. Mine showed up in account history as pending until 8/15/08. So it will take some time. Just be patient!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hey guys let's try to remember not to ask about specifics on crediting. There is also an excellent search feature and tons of ebay threads that would help in this situation.
    Sunshine Rewards