Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the big Disney Cashout work for me?

Default Will the big Disney Cashout work for me?

We are going to WDW in the middle of August.
    I'd like to cashout for a Disney gift card (or two ) We're talking $100, maybe $125 total since I've joined in April.
    Would I be able to request them at the end of July and still get them in time for our August vacation or will they be held past then?

Thanks so much!!!
    Shan

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

When are you going? We are going the 17th of August and hoping to use mine for then as well.

Kim
    ________
    VAPORIZER REVIEW
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Because the offer holds will start on July 1, any money that you actually have as credits in your account at the end of July will be money that you can cash out and cards will not be held (unless there is something REALLY bizarre with an account or advertisers have flagged the account for fraud). That means that any money you have now, plus any daily surveys/clicks/paid emails/freebies you get in July, plus any pending shopping that credits before the end of July....will ALL be fine for the special cashout. And we like to get those cards out quick so that they are not holding over our heads. I would say everyone should have those cards by about August 7th or 8th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The credits from June will be fine because they can be cashed out by July 16th. The credits that you complete between July 15th and 31st would depend on what you complete. If they are a part of the offers that have to be held then they likely wont be available for cashout until August 15th. If they aren't offers that get held then you could probably cash out at the end of July and get the cards by the 15th of August. I know, clear as mud.

ETA: Dont forget that beginning 7/1 we will know what offers will be held in pending each month so you will know ahead of time if a credit is available for cash out before you try to cash out.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Woo Hoo! I am so excited. Now it is really sinking in.
    ________
    BLOWJOBS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 07:09 AM.

Thumbs up

Thanks so much everyone!

We'll be there August 13-20th.
    Found airfare $30 each way from Columbus to Orlando, so we HAD to go!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Do we know if the BIG cashout will be "better" then the normal SM offer where you can get a $25 GC for $24??

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I see no reason why it wouldn't be but I know last time the savings we better the more you cashed out for. I can't really tell you what it will be because I don't know and Im not sure Tricia even knows yet. I think alot depends on Summit this week and also how much she can get from Disney at one time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    Do we know if the BIG cashout will be "better" then the normal SM offer where you can get a $25 GC for $24??
    I can't remember for sure, but I *think* last time the $25 and $50 cashouts were the same as the normal SM offer, but then the $100 was $95 and the $200 was $188?
    Debbie

Yep, I seem to remember it was the bigger the better last time. I know I'm saving up to try to take advantage this go-round!

Sunshine Rewards