Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will the big Disney Cashout work for me?

Me too!
    We have a bunch of pictures (over 600!) from China that are just waiting on our computer, so I might try to divide some of them up between Clarks, Snapfish, and Shutterfly.
    That would get me closer to $150 and start of the new quarter very well!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    Me too!
    We have a bunch of pictures (over 600!) from China that are just waiting on our computer, so I might try to divide some of them up between Clarks, Snapfish, and Shutterfly.
    That would get me closer to $150 and start of the new quarter very well!

I have some pictures that need to be printed too...that's a good idea..I think I'm going to try to get mine uploaded tonight and try that too!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh that picture idea sounds like a great idea. Then you could try out a bunch of different services and see their quality and turn around times. I really want to try shutterfly but I have 150 print credits on dotphoto I need to use up first as they expire at the end of Sept. I was counting on taking pictures on 2 other vacations that never materialized last year when I bought these so I'm trying to figure out what to take pictures of so I can use them up.
    Sunshine Rewards

How often does SR do the special Disney cashouts?

Right now I have $80 in my account and another $45 in "held funds"...we don't go to Disney till October 14th, so do you think there will be another one before then that I should hold out for? Because I know I will be able to get $188 before then. (And since I can TRUST SR I don't feel like I can't run a balance for a few months )

Thoughts??

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    How often does SR do the special Disney cashouts?

Right now I have $80 in my account and another $45 in "held funds"...we don't go to Disney till October 14th, so do you think there will be another one before then that I should hold out for? Because I know I will be able to get $188 before then. (And since I can TRUST SR I don't feel like I can't run a balance for a few months )

Thoughts??
    Of course I don't know for sure, but it seems like Tricia tries to do them as often as she can so I'd say you have good odds....maybe she'll come give us a heads up! My trip is not until December so I'm trying to decide if I'm going to cash out with this months or not.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It really depends. Last one was VERY successful. If this one is similar then chances are good that there will be another one. If she can buy the GC is bulk then it is worth it because they don't really give her any deals for small purchases. I THINK she can get some kind of deal when she buys $10,000 and up at a time. We used up that $10,000 very, very quickly last time so this time she is buying more. She is also coming up with a lot of new offers from Summit to help everyone get their money up. If you can get to $200 in time for the cashout I would do it because that is really the highest savings bracket and it will make sure you get in on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    It really depends. Last one was VERY successful. If this one is similar then chances are good that there will be another one. If she can buy the GC is bulk then it is worth it because they don't really give her any deals for small purchases. I THINK she can get some kind of deal when she buys $10,000 and up at a time. We used up that $10,000 very, very quickly last time so this time she is buying more. She is also coming up with a lot of new offers from Summit to help everyone get their money up. If you can get to $200 in time for the cashout I would do it because that is really the highest savings bracket and it will make sure you get in on it.
    Guess I will have to wait and see...since my "holds" won't post till July 15th, I am sure they won't be ready for this cashout. But I can just start waiting and hope to have one before our trip. Regardless I will be a happy camper, but who wouldn't like a few extra Mickey bars or popcorns??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Your holds probably will make it for the cash out. I think she's aiming for that week of the 23rd for the cash out but I'm not 100% sure. She does the cash outs fairly often so I'm thinking there will be another one in Sept but don't quote me on that. I'm just speculating.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm...I am sure I won't have $188 by the end of the month...guess I will test my luck...maybe SOMETHING will work out for me!!

For those interested in the picture developing...I order 400+ pictures through Shutterfly and 500+ pictures through Snapfish. Snapfish was WAY less expensive. Plus, I have not gotten credit through Shutterfly yet. But it has only been a couple days. BUT I received Shutterfly's pics yesterday - and I ordered them on Monday! VERY fast! They also look good. Decent quality.

I still have another CD that I need to order from. I am going to try the new York one. It was easy money earned for something that I needed to purchase anyway!!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards