Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations!!! First Supermember for 4th Quarter!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    You guys had me laughing--I was just a surprised as you--I thought I would have wait as they all showed as pending last night.

Ok honest nothing really big just some stuff for work and a lot of shoes my 2 year old seems to go through a pair a month.

This site is great just started serious SR in June and already on the Big Board @ months in a row. Anyway trying to shop so we can have one of those special cash outs everyone keeps talking about.
    That's still awesome! YOU GO GIRL! Seriously I hear ya on the shoes though, my three especially my son go through shoes like crazy.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Except that's my head and not a hammer.....
    Also when did we get a new merchant Booty Parlor ? How did I miss this one?
    You just had to go and say "booty" didn't ya.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You just had to go and say "booty" didn't ya.
    I think you, Traci and Janet have said it enough tonight without me encouraging you!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

That is why people like me don't stand a chance - someone gets over 100 on the 1st day?!! I don't even want to know how much I'd have to spend to have a sniff at the Big Board this month!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    That is why people like me don't stand a chance - someone gets over 100 on the 1st day?!! I don't even want to know how much I'd have to spend to have a sniff at the Big Board this month!
    As Lisa I think said before, it's not how much you spend necessarily as it is WHERE you spend it. If your making electronic purchases even big ones they only pay 1% BUT if you buy $200 worth of shoes at shoebuy that's over a $20 credit. Also some people are able to buy things for their work or office supplies with the company card which also makes a difference.
    Sunshine Rewards

As Lisa I think said before, it's not how much you spend necessarily as it is WHERE you spend it. If your making electronic purchases even big ones they only pay 1% BUT if you buy $200 worth of shoes at shoebuy that's over a $20 credit. Also some people are able to buy things for their work or office supplies with the company card which also makes a difference.
    This is so true I got less of a credit for the bed I purchased for my son then the 2 pairs of shoes from Shoebuy. Also have my brother inlaw trained to tell me anytime we need to purchase things for work.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    how does one go about getting someone banned for earning too many credits????? Sunshine family, we gotta talk!! Weez be getting showed up!!

I just had to post again: WOW!!
    I know, Dude! I was gonna at least try to hit the big board, but I know when to bow out gracefully! Especially, when I'll be on vacation for a couple of weeks. I'll leave it to you and others to hold down the fort.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I do know that - 5% gets you more back than 1%, naturally. But still 200 is a lot to spend to get 20 of credit! So, to get 100 of credit from Shoebuy, it would take 1000. Not that I think anybody is spending THAT much at Shoebuy a month.
    My point is I guess that I don't usually have a reason to make a huge purchase from a place that offers a larger percentage back, so I'm not going to be getting the huge chunks of earnings that some do. Nor do I have a company card to be buying large amounts of office supplies with.
    I hope I don't sound whiny - it's just that I know I don't spend large amounts online and so the reality is that I'm not going to be leading the Big Board! I'm OK with what I do earn, and happy that I can earn something.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Well, I do know that - 5% gets you more back than 1%, naturally. But still 200 is a lot to spend to get 20 of credit! So, to get 100 of credit from Shoebuy, it would take 1000. Not that I think anybody is spending THAT much at Shoebuy a month.
    My point is I guess that I don't usually have a reason to make a huge purchase from a place that offers a larger percentage back, so I'm not going to be getting the huge chunks of earnings that some do. Nor do I have a company card to be buying large amounts of office supplies with.
    I hope I don't sound whiny - it's just that I know I don't spend large amounts online and so the reality is that I'm not going to be leading the Big Board! I'm OK with what I do earn, and happy that I can earn something.
    But remember that even the person who comes in 10th will get the bonus. Usually about that top 5 or 6 are shoppers. The bottom 2 or 3 are usually people who do all of the surveys and offers and a little shopping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I agree, I was just stating it bc some people truely are amazed or want to know why someone can hit so much so quickly. I wasn't being condescending I was just putting it out there so no one looked at it and started feeling bad. There are 9 other spots on the big board, as last month was any indication, it is literally up for anyone to grab.
    Last edited by askomsky; 07-01-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: bad typing it's late
    Sunshine Rewards