Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: For the Newbies entering the SM LOUNGE....

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The key for making SM without having to shop like a mad woman or do paid trials out the wazoo is to do every single survey you can get and to do every single free offer you can find over the 90 days. We have some SM's who dont do anything but those two things.

July 31 days X .80 = 24.80
    Aug 31 days X .60 = 18.60
    Sep 30 days X .60 = 18.00
    Total on surveys = 61.40
    If you earn an additional .50 per day for the three months you would hit SM. Good luck in making next quarter. You can do it!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Very encourging....thanks, I'll try all your tips! That's what I love about this forum..so helpful, see ya next 1/4!!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The key for making SM without having to shop like a mad woman or do paid trials out the wazoo is to do every single survey you can get and to do every single free offer you can find over the 90 days. We have some SM's who dont do anything but those two things.

Total on surveys = 61.40
    If you earn an additional .50 per day for the three months you would hit SM. Good luck in making next quarter. You can do it!!!!!
    That is SO true!! This will be my second quarter making SM. The only paid trials I have done this quarter are Vista Print and PetCareRx. I've done very little online shopping....that MAYBE accounts for about 3.00 this quarter. I've done every single "free" offer I could and make it a point to try and get a survey every day. Unfortunately for the month of June, I didn't qualify for many surveys (hope that improves next month!). But before this month I usually got 5 or 6 surveys each week. I won 5.00 in the signature contest and I also got a bonus for writing about SR on my blog and posting a link. So it definitely CAN be done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You know I never thought I'd be a supermember either. But I got hooked on the daily surveys in April and started doing all the freebies I could and before I knew it I was at $100 by Mid-June. You can definetly do it.

Total on surveys = 61.40
    I'm another example of that. I started on 4/20 and by doing only surveys, freebies, paid clicks and scratch offs, I have made $133.27 in a little over two months. And I am not even going crazy with the free offers. I usually go in spurts of 3 or 4 offers a couple times a week. So, it is very doable. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    ...and I also got a bonus for writing about SR on my blog and posting a link. So it definitely CAN be done!!!
    You know, I tried that, put a link in both of my online journals (both public, one just general for 'strangers' sort of thing, the other for some friends but the post was public), but they never were found. Any hints? I don't need it for this quarter (whew!) but next quarter I might need the help.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you actually make a post about SR and not just put a link? I think it has to be something that a search engine can find when sunshine rewards is input. So if you just have a link it may not be found.
    Sunshine Rewards

No, I wrote it out, too.

I had only put it in my xanga journal, and then read a post about someone putting it in their LJ journal and it being found immediately b/c you guys have something automatic that finds mentions on LJ. I thought "hey, might as well update my LJ people anyway", wrote this HUGE post with the words AND a link (didn't put an actual picture-banner in either since I don't feel anyone but you guys need to know my money situation, LOL, but I did put in the URL from the referral page), and nada.

You're online almost as much as I am! I just saw POTC3 on a free pass (shopping a few months ago, buy these products get 2 movies passes) and immediately sent my hubby to go see it so I could TALK about it with him, LOL, and here I am while DS takes a very VERY late nap (he wouldn't go to sleep for DH).....blah blah blah.
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL I went to see Ratatouille tonight and loved it. I also saw POTC3 and loved it. I do seem to be online alot but most of the time Im signed on and just check in and read posts, do offers and surveys, read email. I know boring life but my girls are out of town for the past 5 days and DS2 is very low maintainence.
    Sunshine Rewards

Today Is The Day....
    Today Is the Day...
    Today is the Day

LOL I went to see Ratatouille tonight and loved it. I also saw POTC3 and loved it. I do seem to be online alot but most of the time Im signed on and just check in and read posts, do offers and surveys, read email. I know boring life but my girls are out of town for the past 5 days and DS2 is very low maintainence.
    Nice to have a low maintenance kid!

I just leave my computer on all day, logged into everything, and I go through forums every so often..here, disney forums, critic-filled cruise board...everyone on those sites must think bad things about me as a mother since it probably shows me online 16 hours a day (more if I leave everything on through the night).
    Sunshine Rewards