Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Newbies entering the SM LOUNGE....

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have a feeling that this next group of SMs is going to be a rowdy one.
    You bet your bottom on that one!!

I wonder if I can get in at 9 PM PST????
    It's getting close......
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    wait a minute .... don't tell me this will be one of those character building things ....

pushing us to get to that $100 mark and finding out that the "door" doesn't lead anywhere?!

I can hear Tricia now ... "But I did it all for your own good! I was pushing you so you would earn more money quicker! There's really nothing here - it was just motivation!"

OK that so made me laugh!! That elusive door opens up and... BRICK WALL

nothing there, nada, zip
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Do we need a password or a secret handshake or something?
    I think So...Maybe something like the He Man woman haters club's...(LiL RaskaLs) Or Maybe Kycha, ya wanna run and Bump chest with Me?? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    wait a minute .... don't tell me this will be one of those character building things ....

pushing us to get to that $100 mark and finding out that the "door" doesn't lead anywhere?!

I can hear Tricia now ... "But I did it all for your own good! I was pushing you so you would earn more money quicker! There's really nothing here - it was just motivation!"
    LOL! What will happen is that on July 1, I will strip all of the current members of their status. Then I will go into the Lounge and make some changes (including changing the password to the SM forum and changing up the merchants that you get better deals on). Then all of the new people will be loaded up that afternoon and you will get an email inviting you to come on in.

A couple of things that I can tell you for sure are that you will never have to miss the Sunshine Scratch Off again, you'll get a cool gift at the end of the quarter, and you can request which merchants you would like to get increased cash back on. And then there are always the surprises that come and go that I won't tell you about.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

LOL! What will happen is that on July 1, I will strip all of the current members of their status. Then I will go into the Lounge and make some changes (including changing the password to the SM forum and changing up the merchants that you get better deals on). Then all of the new people will be loaded up that afternoon and you will get an email inviting you to come on in.

A couple of things that I can tell you for sure are that you will never have to miss the Sunshine Scratch Off again, you'll get a cool gift at the end of the quarter, and you can request which merchants you would like to get increased cash back on. And then there are always the surprises that come and go that I won't tell you about.
    4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days!!!

Oh my - I'm chomping at the bit that much MORE now!!! I can't wait!!!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Aaargh! Now I'm REALLY excited! And yeah, I was one of those people who didn't believe I could actually make SM just doing freebies and the very occasional paid one. Guess I was wrong too!

I did it!!!

I made it to Super member... I'll soon be part of the group

Faith
    4 more days!!!
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I did it!!!

I made it to Super member... I'll soon be part of the group

Faith
    4 more days!!!
    YAY!! congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
    so it IS real!?

and hey coastalgirl .... you got yourself a tag!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!