Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~Kathie's Ireland Trip

Simply beautiful!!! I KNOW you guys had a wonderful time!
    Sunshine Rewards

What beautiful pictures. Looks and sounds like you had an amazing trip. I would love to go to Ireland one day.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Absolutely amazing!!!! Definitely a must see before you die trip. I would love to go there some day.
    Sunshine Rewards

My husband's dream is to go to Ireland. I told him he'll have to wait at least 10 years because we can't afford all 4 of us. On second thought maybe 15 yrs because there's no way I'm leaving 2 teenage boys at my house for 2 wks alone.
    We people here in the 'new world' have no idea what 'old' is. These buildings have been around for 1600 yrs.

It looks beautiful
    Angela

Photobucket

Very cool!

I went to the west of Ireland in '95, and we stayed in B&Bs. No "puddings", thankfully, (but no scones, either) and at some B&Bs they just had Weetabix cereal, and others it was super-easy to just order what I wanted (eggs, toast, tea). I did learn that I despite white pepper there!

And there were so many vegetarian restaurants and options, it was amazing! Hope the west hasn't gotten rid of those things, b/c it was terrific! But I didn't go to Dublin; we planned to, but stopped "for the night" in Sligo and fell madly in love with the area, and dumped the Dublin plans.

The greens, oh the greens, the people, the loveliness....I cried the whole drive from Galway to Shannon airport when the time came to go home...

Do you have more pictures? Is there more to the story?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post

Do you have more pictures? Is there more to the story?
    I do and there is. I've had company for the last 2 weeks. I'll fill in the rest soon.

Sorry to keep you hanging!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards