Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh I have less than 2 weeks

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Ugh I have less than 2 weeks

and a not so good/easy shopping list from Mike for his birthday. I was able to cover the Tapout Tshirt today (won't arrive in time for fight night on Saturday) and I can figure out where to get the new Guitar Hero: Aerosmith version but I can't figure out which "fun" item to get him. The XBOX has to wait until Christmas. Usually we do a fun little game or kiddie toy to play with but I just don't know what.

I keep seeing Janet mention boomerangs which sound pretty good. My brother had one that was hand painted growing up. Do boomerangs really work? Meaning do they come back to you without taking your eye out? Are there any SR merchants that sell nice ones?
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

boomerangs work if you throw them right, but be careful you don't take someone out in the process

as for merchants on SR do a search silly.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    boomerangs work if you throw them right, but be careful you don't take someone out in the process

as for merchants on SR do a search silly.
    Well if you could only hear what has been coming out of this potty mouth all day as I tried to search for tapout shirts and ufc you'd understand why I came here first. Just ask Janet. I swore she was going to drive over and spank me for it like she does her kiddos.
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

How about a Magic 8 Ball? That way if you get frustrated on a wedding plan...Ah ha! Let's consult the ball!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

oh but i would consult it for everything! I hate making decisions.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    oh but i would consult it for everything! I hate making decisions.
    Then the magic 8 ball will come in real handy since you will have alot more decision to make for your wedding.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

hmm so how do I pass this off as a gift for him then? I don't want him thinking that I have weaseled one of his gifts for myself you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    hmm so how do I pass this off as a gift for him then? I don't want him thinking that I have weaseled one of his gifts for myself you know.
    It is a gift for him...so when you don't agree on something for or about your wedding you can consult the 8 ball instead of getting into a big fight over the issue and it will save him alot of problems plus makes his nights much happier
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    It is a gift for him...so when you don't agree on something for or about your wedding you can consult the 8 ball instead of getting into a big fight over the issue and it will save him alot of problems plus makes his nights much happier
    Very very sage advice. Man I wish we had thought of the Magic 8 Ball during our 2 stinkin' years of wedding planning (planned two separate weddings in there!).

I think askomsky's headache is transferring to me, by the way....Catherine, have you talked about champagne yet in this thread?

LOL, chipndale, when I skimmed your post I thought there was something naught in there...but when I read carefully, b/c of the way my browser window is set up, skimming causes "wedding" from the first line and "nights" from the second line to be one right after the other...I was wondering "what on earth would they ask the 8 ball about on THAT night????"
    Sunshine Rewards

How about a kite? I never flew a kite in my life, and this weekend, my brother-in-law brought kites to the beach and we had a blast flying them. It was a stress reliever to watch them fly as well.

I feel your pain. I never know what to get for my husband's birthday either, and I always stress out over it. Good Luck!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards