Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugh I have less than 2 weeks

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Cate, just go with some underpants, you know how guys are, they always need new underpants!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    Cate, just go with some underpants, you know how guys are, they always need new underpants!
    ooh I think GAP has some with magic 8 balls, boomerangs, and weasels. Great idea. Too bad it's too early for some bubbly as this calls for a celebration. You are such a superstar with this suggestion.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know I think a better thing for Mike would be some bubbly with some underpants for YOU! Then you can be a superstar and give him some munchies while he plays his silly game and splatters guys all over the screen. I think a boomerang may just end up getting one of you splattered on the floor. I think he would think you were a superstar for serving him up a great birthday.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't know I think a better thing for Mike would be some bubbly with some underpants for YOU! Then you can be a superstar and give him some munchies while he plays his silly game and splatters guys all over the screen. I think a boomerang may just end up getting one of you splattered on the floor. I think he would think you were a superstar for serving him up a great birthday.
    I am keeping my ginormous booty out of any "cute" underpants right now. Drinking too much bubbly over the years has done a number on me. I need to dump the bubbly and get my booty back into gear and then maybe I can get some cute underpants and be a superstar for Mike.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I am keeping my ginormous booty out of any "cute" underpants right now. Drinking too much bubbly over the years has done a number on me. I need to dump the bubbly and get my booty back into gear and then maybe I can get some cute underpants and be a superstar for Mike.
    I think his weasel would be good either way.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I think his weasel would be good either way.
    Heather, you just made me spit my coffee all over my desk. LOL
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Did it boomerang back in your mouth? I'm a calm collected superstar.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

ooh you better clean that up fast before it sets in and your computer gets stinky. Then you will cringe every time you try to use it. Don't forget to recycle your paper towel when you are done. It should be a snap. Thank goodness it wasn't lunch time and you were eating noodles. That not only would have left a mess but a bad after taste.
    Sunshine Rewards