Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SM Forum password

Default SM Forum password

Remember, you must use the right password in order to be admitted to the forum SM thread, if not, you will get denied. So, watch your pottymouths, don't call me a weasel if I don't let you it, its an gigormous responsibility for me barring that door to the non superstars.

Ok, not too much bubbly already this morning, just some sleep deprivation.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

SHHHHH.... Don't tell Cindy. But the password is.....

Booty
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought it was bubbly, lol
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok so I can't remember because I have this ginormous headache today but do I need to get my booty to sending in the password too? Im pretty sure I get to be part of the superstar crowd anyways but I don't want to be a weasel and find out a week later I have been missing posts in the superstar thread.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Ok so I can't remember because I have this ginormous headache today but do I need to get my booty to sending in the password too? Im pretty sure I get to be part of the superstar crowd anyways but I don't want to be a weasel and find out a week later I have been missing posts in the superstar thread.
    Ok ms superstar, you better get your booty moving if you want to see the statue of the weasel or otherwise you want to spank yourself for missing some awesome threads in the SM section.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

thanks Traci. This whole time I thought Ginormous was the password. Seems like everyone else was using it so it had to be it. I will just go spank myself for being so dumb. I guess I am just not the superstar I thought I was.
    Sunshine Rewards

You all are ginormously funny this morning
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

You guys are insane, but I do cringe when someone puts in the wrong word and I have to deny them, it leaves a pretty stinky taste in my mouth, and one of these days I might just snap and let everyone in on the insanity.So, I won't bang my head against the wall about this anymore, I'll just put my sneakers on and go with it.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    You all are ginormously funny this morning
    Thanks for the snaps! don't you just love legally blonde. That Elle was one cool chick though I thought she was insane for going to law school to try and win back that stinky ex-boyfriend. I always cringe when they show that first day of school and he has his new fiancee there and poor Elle just looks so sad. At least she didn't wallow in sadness and turn into a blimp.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay....... I must be having a "senior moment" here because I don't remember what I have to do to get into the supermember lounge. I have the "real" password and I know I need to get permission from Cindy but how do I do that? I can't remember what I did 3 months ago.......... heck I can't remember what I did yesterday!