Thread: a cherry on top

Default a cherry on top

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from a cherry on top through SR. I love their paper and embillishements and there's a great coupon right now. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Cathy

The only thing I have ordered from them was a digital scrapbooking kit which I was able to download immediately......so that's probably not much help to you. But I did get my SR credit without any problem.

I've ordered from them a few times and they are usually pretty good - in fact, it may be time to order again!
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered from them last summer and had to file a TT to get my credit. But they did make good on it and forwarded my credit after researching it. As far as their products go - I was very pleased with my shipment!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I ordered from them last year and was pleased with the product and shipping, I however did not receive SR credit after filing my TT. But I still would order from them if they had a product I wanted!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have ordered from them a few times and love their products!! I have always received my credits. My suggestion would be to create an account and save things to your basket and your wishlist. Then right before you are ready to checkout. Close the browser and go back into SR rewards and click through the link again to finish your order.

~Jenny
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. I have a huge wish list and they've got a great coupon right now through SR.