Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Card Delay

I'm scrambling trying make it to cash out at 350 (336 SM rate) for my August trip (we leave 8/6). If I can get all 3 surveys it should take me about 6 more days. Will I get the cards in time for our trip? Thanks!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    I'm scrambling trying make it to cash out at 350 (336 SM rate) for my August trip (we leave 8/6). If I can get all 3 surveys it should take me about 6 more days. Will I get the cards in time for our trip? Thanks!
    I would say you'd be pushing it and I wouldn't try in 6 days. I would cash out for what you can now if Tricia replies that she hasn't done cashouts yet and then whatever you have remaining at the end of the month i'd do a paypal cashout and it will be deposited on the 15th of August but you could go ahead and spend it knowing you are getting it after/during your trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think I was pushing my luck alittle and stressing over it way too much. I'm gonna cash out right now! Can't wait to get those pretty little gift cards in my hands!

Have a great night!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Bumping up.
    I was wondering if the cards were mailed out yet! I race home after work to my mailbox.

I was wondering the same thing! It is so exciting waiting for my reward!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

They did, indeed, go out yesterday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks Tricia!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, Tricia!!

I got my card in the mail today. When I showed my dh my card and the price on the little sticker you put on, he couldn't believe it. I showed him the nice letter you sent-he did a little dance. He wanted half for all the survey's I made him do-I told him, he can take me out to dinner at WDW!!!

I am so STRESSED out!! My DH was leaving for work this morning and he came and woke me up to tell me i had t go outside and talk to the police. A car had knocked out mailbox down!! We were not able to save it. they really hid it hard and knocked it all the way out of the cement. About 6 mailboxes were knocked down and someone's car window was smashed!!
    DH said to watch for the mail and right away I said "oh no, i am waiting for my Disney Gift Card!!!!" I think I will wait outside all day for the mailman!!!
    I hope it doesn't get lost!!
    I also hope whoever did this has ALOT of damage to their car!!!
    Sunshine Rewards