Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshining from a PDA/Smartphone?

Default Sunshining from a PDA/Smartphone?

Just curious - does anyone access SR (the site, not the forum) from a PDA/Smartphone/cell phone data plan? I'm always eager to log on from my PDA phone to check balances and daily clicks (not surveys or offers) but I'm worried because I don't understand how the ISP thing works with these. I don't want to flag my acct for fraud if it's a shared ISP or something. Anyone know?
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

You should be able to access your account just fine. In fact, we have been working on a mobile site that SG would love to test out with some people who have smartphones. I am able to log into the site just fine from my phone and even run some reports. It isn't "pretty" right now since we don't have it detecting if you are on a smartphone. But we'll get there before too long.

I'd be anxious to hear how it works out for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's great Tricia, thank you! I'll try it out and let you know how it translates on my smartphone...stay tuned...
    Lori

Just checked it out...it's definitely usable, but a wee bit harder to navigate. (using a Palm Centro if that matters) I'd be more than happy to help test a mobile version - give me a shout if you need smartphone testers!
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Just checked it out...it's definitely usable, but a wee bit harder to navigate. (using a Palm Centro if that matters) I'd be more than happy to help test a mobile version - give me a shout if you need smartphone testers!
    Do you like your Centro? I'm debating getting one.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I have logged in from my blackberry to check my account and also the forum, but I can't do offers from it since it belongs to work. I have shopped through it, though. Never actually made a purchase but "window" shopped.

ETA I think I remember ligrumpygirl saying she had a blackberry. Maybe she will stop in and let us know how it works for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Do you like your Centro? I'm debating getting one.
    I absolutely LOVE it. My DH has a Blackberry which he loves, but it's not as intuitive to me like the Centro...it was straight out of the box easy. I really like the touch screen too. So fun!
    Lori

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I have logged in from my blackberry to check my account and also the forum, but I can't do offers from it since it belongs to work. I have shopped through it, though. Never actually made a purchase but "window" shopped.

ETA I think I remember ligrumpygirl saying she had a blackberry. Maybe she will stop in and let us know how it works for her.
    I do have a Blackberry. I have also window shopped with it and checked out the forum. SG did send me a link once to try out - his experiment. It looked a bit easier to navigate. Can't wait to see how if works out.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Snap!!! I want a smartphone so bad. Then I could check out the forums while I am at gymnastics and other places. I would so cringe and bang my head though if I shopped and it didn't credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have a blackberry and also use the normal site for now. It's not too hard to navigate. I don't find myself banging my head against the wall like some sites. I usually check balances and when I'm out and about on special cashout days.
    Sunshine Rewards