Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie question

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe'sMom View Post
    Thanks everyone for a warm welcome.

Couple additional questions if you don't mind.

I signed up for an ebay account last and night and did bid on something ( I was later outbidded) any idea when the 6 credits will be added?

What are the automatic credits?

I can't do a lot of shopping right now - but will more towards the fall - but would like to earn 2 to 3 credits a day if possible - any guidance on that?

~Amanda
    Ebay is a manual credit I believe. I know mine showed up within a couple of days. Automatic credits are credits that post without Tricia touching them. The system is set to pick them up on their own, most of these are fast crediting (usually crediting on the top of the hour, but not always). Manual credits are sent periodically from the other companies and Tricia has to manually post them to our accounts.

Thank you.

I don't like the offers where you have to sign up for something to complete the survey. Like the one I just tried doing for Hanes - at the end to the get the card and I'm assuming the credit you have to sign up for other offers of books and things.

Do many of you do this?

Am I wrong in my assumption that you have to complete the offer?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thank you.

I don't like the offers where you have to sign up for something to complete the survey. Like the one I just tried doing for Hanes - at the end to the get the card and I'm assuming the credit you have to sign up for other offers of books and things.

Do many of you do this?

Am I wrong in my assumption that you have to complete the offer?
    I go all the way thru the survey including clicking on the 2-3 offers (silver and gold) that I need to complete to get my card, or whatever is being offered. I look at the offers and close out. And, I look for a confirmation email, not all send them out, though. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I go all the way thru the survey including clicking on the 2-3 offers (silver and gold) that I need to complete to get my card, or whatever is being offered. I look at the offers and close out. And, I look for a confirmation email, not all send them out, though. Good luck.
    Thanks - so you can "look" at the offers, not sign up to purchase and still receive the credit and therefore also the card?

Sorry to make you explain this to me like I'm 5.

~Amanda

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You won't receive the card if you don't sign up. You will get the "offer" amount of 50 cents or less but nothing else. The card is dependent upon the fine print at the bottom of the offer so make sure to read it before doing anything.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    You won't receive the card if you don't sign up. You will get the "offer" amount of 50 cents or less but nothing else. The card is dependent upon the fine print at the bottom of the offer so make sure to read it before doing anything.
    The offer amount I'm assuming being the "credits."

Okay - so I have to go all the way through, click on the deals but not neccessarily purchase anything (which I realize means I'm not entitled to the gift card) - then what? Do I just close it out? And then I need to check my email and the credit should show in a few hours?

Am I getting the hang of it?

Also - can Canadians do this?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

The offer amount I'm assuming being the "credits."

Okay - so I have to go all the way through, click on the deals but not neccessarily purchase anything (which I realize means I'm not entitled to the gift card) - then what? Do I just close it out? And then I need to check my email and the credit should show in a few hours?

Am I getting the hang of it?

Also - can Canadians do this?
    Yes. Go all the way thru, and as Catherine said READ the fine type. When you have gone as far as you can go, close out. Watch for a confirmation email and if it tells you to confirm, do so. I always try to click a link and go to the site if a link is available. Fast offers credit around the top of the hour. Others may take longer, maybe require a manual crediting by Tricia, so they may take a few to several days to credit. They are nice surprises when they credit. You can re-do an offer if it has been 30 days since you did the offer (you can check the date you did it on the Pending Board).

As for Canadians, I don't know the details, but ya'll are limited on what you can and can't do. There are a few more Canadians on the board that are alot more knowledgeable.