Thread: Friendly Reminders

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Friendly Reminders

Just some friendly reminders for everyone

1. Please periodically read the stickies at the top of each board. We do make changes/additions based on feedback we get from members and advertisers. We will try to denote changes by putting and "Updated XX/XX/XX" in the title but sometimes we forget. The Stickies contain the most commonly asked questions and answers. 95% of the time you can find the answer to your question there.

2. Please try to stay on topic in each board area. We've been seeing lots of topics being placed in the wrong areas and we are having to move them around to their rightful homes which then causes confusion and thoughts of us outright deleting threads. We are trying to leave expiring redirects but it as metioned before sometimes we will forget and you can't go back and add one in later. Plus the redirects do add clutter in the boards and missing of other threads.

This includes questions about Surveys. We have 3 master threads going: Daily Surveys, OTX, and SM surveys. Please keep all questions in one of these threads as you will have a better shot of getting them answered quickly.

3. Please remember to bring all crediting issues to SR attention through the use of TT not board venting as it ticks the advertisers off and discourages new members from joining. It is ok to ask if something is crediting but not ok to go on a venting rampage and/or asking for credits. Trouble Tickets cannot be addressed through the forums so please go through the TT system with questions.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Bumping since we have had a rash of questions that could be found by reading stickies.
    Sunshine Rewards