Thread: Offer gift cards

Default Offer gift cards

Has anyone ever really recieved the "free" gift cards by signing up for the offer? Just curious. Seems to good to be true and, well, you know what your mother said about things to good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyWick77 View Post
    Has anyone ever really recieved the "free" gift cards by signing up for the offer? Just curious. Seems to good to be true and, well, you know what your mother said about things to good to be true.
    I don't know of anyone who have gotten the big ones, but most people don't do all the paid signups required. Someone did post that they got the 10 dollar gift card from Aisle No. 7 recently. You get the $10 gift card without paid signups. You have to mail something in and wait 4-6 weeks. I recently sent one of those in since someone said they recieved one.... I guess I will wait and see.

Read the fine print VERY carefully. Each of these offers has a lot of red tape to actually get the cards. If you do everything that they say, you would probably get them. But it would require signing up for some big offers through them (like Blockbuster, Scholastic Books, etc). If you look at most of those, you will see that you could earn credits through SR for them and then cash out for a gift card.

I won't say that they are scams because you can legitimately get the cards if you follow all of the fine print. But I would just heavily weigh what you get for what you are putting out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I just got my $10 Visa GC in the mail today. What a nice suprise along with my SR SM gift! What a day! lol

This was an Aisle no7 MID offer. The conf. email sends you a certificate to print off and mail. I did it after someone else posted that they received the card. Sure enough here it is, I consider it an added bonus!

I think I did another one for a free sample of something, I'll post if that comes in too.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I just got my $10 Visa GC in the mail today. What a nice suprise along with my SR SM gift! What a day! lol

This was an Aisle no7 MID offer. The conf. email sends you a certificate to print off and mail. I did it after someone else posted that they received the card. Sure enough here it is, I consider it an added bonus!

I think I did another one for a free sample of something, I'll post if that comes in too.
    Thanks for posting this. I did save my confirmation email to give it a try if someone had good results. I'll have to print and send it on in.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post

This would be a good reason to buy a new toner for my printer or replace the old thing!

I will have to remember this the next time i do one of the offers with mail in to claim I just never tought i would get it to spend the now 42Cent stamp.

Glad to hear they do send Thanks

Adding more stamps to the list too..
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.