Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 4th of July!

Wishing All a Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your time with family and friends........do what you enjoy.....isn't that what it is all about........the freedom to choose how we want to spend our time!!!

I am off now to get ready for our annual 4th of july cookout (have to finish making biscuits for strawberry shortcake

Enjoy your day all!!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Have a Happy and safe 4th everyone.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

Happy 4th to all of you! I love America the beautiful. Home of the free because of the brave. May God watch over and protect the men and women who serve our great country.

We're headed over to the SG house for some yummy food, great friends, and spectacular fireworks.

Enjoy your day and take a quick minute to reflect on what it means for all of us. We are truly blessed just to be living in this country no matter how the economy looks, who the president is, or what gas costs. The world is much bigger than us, and we have it good.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    \

Happy 4th of July!!!
    Love it! Happy 4th everyone!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Happy 4th of July!! We're fortunate enough to live close to Conner Prairie, which is where the Indianapolis Symphony plays outdoors during the summer and they do a whole patriotric show tonight that we can hear from our house. Then it ends with a massive fireworks display. YEA!! It's rainy now but hopefully will clear up a little as the day goes on.
    We live near the civic center and they have an all day event ending with fireworks that we can easily see from our house. I am at work but will be home for our traditional trip to Dairy Queen for ice cream (I am sneaking out to McDonalds for an Iced Caramel Mocha latte, yum!) and we will sit and watch. Grace is heading up to the Civic Center for all the festivities with a friend and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Happy 4th to all of you! I love America the beautiful. Home of the free because of the brave. May God watch over and protect the men and women who serve our great country.

Enjoy your day and take a quick minute to reflect on what it means for all of us. We are truly blessed just to be living in this country no matter how the economy looks, who the president is, or what gas costs. The world is much bigger than us, and we have it good.
    You said it best so I am just seconding your wishes.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Happy 4th everyone! I hope you enjoy your celebrations as much as I did mine on Tuesday!
    Sunshine Rewards

Hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe 4th!!!

God Bless America
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards