Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Awesome Shoebuy Sale

Default Another Awesome Shoebuy Sale

And the code is on their site, so you should get SR credit. It's 20% off right now. So, after that and the 10% off from ordering last month, I got the Mickey Crocs for me for 25.16! The traction on my old light blue Crocs is gone, so I'm thrilled that I can replace them next week.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

My oldest DS needs new Crocs so this would be perfect. I do wonder though if I should wait until the 7th to see if anything better comes along with Christmas in July?!

I don't know, but I figured since this is one day only, I'm gonna jump on it.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Crap! I just bought a pair of crocs yesterday from Shoebuy! I wonder if they would credit me the difference or if I should order again and send the original pair back (I hate to do that but this is a couple $ we are talking about!)
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the tip. My puppy just chewed up my DH's Teva flip flops. I was able to get a new pair for just over $19. Yippee!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    My oldest DS needs new Crocs so this would be perfect. I do wonder though if I should wait until the 7th to see if anything better comes along with Christmas in July?!
    I don't think you find any shoes this cheap.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Somebody please stop me I'm at 3 pairs and looking for more
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for letting me know about the sale! I just got a pair of Crocs Sassari..... normally 39.95 for $28.76 and I'll get a little of $3 back from SR. WOW that is great and I love no tax and no shipping !

I'm trying to figure out your totals. Is there a discount on top of the 20%.

Also, has anyone seen the Malindi? I really wanted the Sassari but neither of the colors I was interested in are available in my size. I'm looking for something to wear to work this summer. My office is fairly casual always and even more so in the summer. The clog crocs seem like going too far, though --- plus I have Princess Diana feet, so mine are HUGE! (Actually, my feet are smaller than hers were!)
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 07-04-2008 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I don't think you find any shoes this cheap.
    I'm still on the fence. He wants Auburn Crocs and they don't seem to carry any of the collegiate Crocs. Wonder if I could convince him to wear NO Saints Crocs?