Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Awesome Shoebuy Sale

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm trying to figure out your totals. Is there a discount on top of the 20%.

Also, has anyone seen the Malindi? I really wanted the Sassari but neither of the colors I was interested in are available in my size. I'm looking for something to wear to work this summer. My office is fairly casual always and even more so in the summer. The clog crocs seem like going too far, though --- plus I have Princess Diana feet, so mine are HUGE! (Actually, my feet are smaller than hers were!)
    I don't know anythign about that particular style, sorry.

As for the price, you get the 20%. Then, if you've signed up as a member of Shoebuy AND placed an order in the past 2 months (I found this second part out last month -- I didn't count because it had been like 8 months since I ordered) you get an extra 10% off on top of the 20. Add in your 11% back from SR and that's a truly awesome deal.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Also, has anyone seen the Malindi? I really wanted the Sassari but neither of the colors I was interested in are available in my size. I'm looking for something to wear to work this summer. My office is fairly casual always and even more so in the summer. The clog crocs seem like going too far, though --- plus I have Princess Diana feet, so mine are HUGE! (Actually, my feet are smaller than hers were!)
    I have a pair and I love them. I actually bought a second pair in black today.

You always get an additional 10 % off if you have an email address and password saved for shoebuy..... if you don't already as long as you create one in the checkout process they still give you a 10% member discount

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    You always get an additional 10 % off if you have an email address and password saved for shoebuy..... if you don't already as long as you create one in the checkout process they still give you a 10% member discount
    You don't get the members discount if you wait to long between orders.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    And too long is considered to be more than 2 months.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

My Malindis are on the way!

shoebuy.com really is perfect merchant -- no shipping costs and they'll pay if you need to return them! Makes me want to go order those sandals I had my eye on!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

My Malindis are on the way!

shoebuy.com really is perfect merchant -- no shipping costs and they'll pay if you need to return them! Makes me want to go order those sandals I had my eye on!
    Perfect or just plain dangerous! lol I just placed another order and it took less then 2 mins. (Would have been sooner but I had to run upstairs and double check DH's shoe size! lol)
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Anyone have the Crocs Capri? Wondering what size I should order them in??? I wear a 8.5 normally....would love to get in on this sale!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    Oh I guess I always order frequently..... I did get it on my first order right ? I didn't dream that up did I ?

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Oh I guess I always order frequently..... I did get it on my first order right ? I didn't dream that up did I ?
    I did, but then when I ordered last month I didn't get it...now I know why. When I logged into tonight, I was able to get the extra 10%...good to know how that works!!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800